1 2 3
Created: 2010-10-07 16:47:00
SolveMyMaze
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 483
Date of Birth: 1989-02-12
Total Earnings: $1765.54
Hi all, I had been using YouTube to show the unboxing of products and proof of this website. Unfortunately after two months of them being up, they've decided to pull them. Has anyone else had this issue?
caleyfan1
UK gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1263
Date of Birth: 1995-06-21
Total Earnings: $48.24
not me but other people have been complaining about this, maybe youtube think this site is a scam?
Bwise
UK diamond
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2719
Total Earnings: $3288.18
Damn sorry to hear that, I haven't ever come across this with my vids and I have some points2shop videos.
sunninchien
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 69
Date of Birth: 1992-02-04
Total Earnings: $1.35
Whaaaat. That's horrible. I mean if it shows you unboxing something, you think they'd know it's legit.
Saving up for birthday presents~
SolveMyMaze
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Thanks for your support everyone. Sad thing is, I didn't have a back up of a lot of them, and when I tried it for the ones I did have, it was removed right away.
You really would think its legit since its being unboxed eh?
sunninchien
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 69
Date of Birth: 1992-02-04
Total Earnings: $1.35
Honestly, when I see the unboxing videos on YouTube, I always go the website provided. That's how I get free stuff, lol!
Saving up for birthday presents~
ccricers
US (IL) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 414
Total Earnings: $1043.09
What were the reasons that YouTube gave you for removing the videos?
SolveMyMaze
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
They said that it was inappropriate content on the video list, and yet it says my account is in good standing. Its only opening a box and showing some products. :s
bigknee
US (TX) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 163
Date of Birth: 1988-11-13
Total Earnings: $850.45
i think someone has gone through youtube on their own and flagged them to remove some of the competition. i tested a few things out and anything to do with p2s gets removed. i uploaded videos that had almost nothing to do with p2s but they had my reflink in the description. those got removed too. again backing up my theory that someone is going through and flagging the competition cuz my old ones that were harder to find stayed up longer.
2010-05-22 00:53:25
SolveMyMaze
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
i think someone has gone through youtube on their own and flagged them to remove some of the competition. i tested a few things out and anything to do with p2s gets removed. i uploaded videos that had almost nothing to do with p2s but they had my reflink in the description. those got removed too. again backing up my theory that someone is going through and flagging the competition cuz my old ones that were harder to find stayed up longer.bigknee

I was thinking exactly the same thing.
I had made my own test pattern of colours to see how they would react to the link being in the description and lo and behold, the video was removed.

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom