More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Rearrange the Forum.
Created: 2010-10-02 02:23:31
Derek801
US (UT) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1747
Date of Birth: 1994-04-04
So as many of you should know, the forum looks like this:

This is what I think they should change about it, again this is a suggestion, and I will explain why I think they should make the change after the next picture.

If you can't notice the changes, it is mainly the proof. The reason why I think they should move it further to the top is because honestly, it shouldn't be at the bottom. The way I was thinking about this, was importance in most aspects, and I feel that the "Proof" section should be one of the highest ones up there, because it is important, it is what shows people that the site is real. I don't like it being at the bottom personally, what do you think? I am not sure if you could change the format of the forum, but it is a suggestion, and just so you know this can be rearranged more, but I still think proof should be at the near top as it is in my suggestion.
mrtman34343
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
Total Earnings: $171.34
yeah i agree
2010-09-01 20:41:29
Derek801
US (UT) gold
I know there are a few mistakes in the picture, but I didn't take to much time on it, I hurried. Ohh I am missing all the lines under each section, sorry, but that can be fixed easily.
Jaytylor
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2769
Total Earnings: $598.18
Proof is fine at the bottom. I think it's easily noticed. If you want p2s to have it stand out, why not let them BOLD it?
Matjong
NL admin
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
agree, I moved it to the top
Derek801
US (UT) gold
agree, I moved it to the topMatjong

Thanks Matjong! That was quick, I didn't know it would be that fast, let alone if it would happen! I like it better at the top, it is more important than most. But thanks for moving it!
Derek801
US (UT) gold
Proof is fine at the bottom. I think it's easily noticed. If you want p2s to have it stand out, why not let them BOLDit?Jaytylor

Obviously an Owner thought it was a nice idea, and that is why it was moved.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom