More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Who keeps removing the descriptions I added?
Created: 2010-08-07 18:20:21
LexarP2S
US (CA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 236
Date of Birth: 1989-12-01
Total Earnings: $2062.6
Who keeps removing the descriptions I added on the offers? I added all those to keep track which are broken and which are not, so I DO NOT need to send in multiple tickets. Please stop
medler2
US elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 78
Total Earnings: $-1.96
Lexar - Just a thought-its possible the offer admins are removing them-I don't know what your descriptions said exactly but as i understand it advertisers do not like us giving step by step on offers or details on how to do them, that is one of the reasons comments on offers where removed i believe. Justdoit/Hannah would be the one to ask for the details on what is or isn't allowed. Maybe you could make a written list of offer names and/or putting in note pad then copying to a ticket here. we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what is and isn't working.
LexarP2S
US (CA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 236
Date of Birth: 1989-12-01
Total Earnings: $2062.6
Lexar - Just a thought-its possible the offer admins are removing them-I don't know what your descriptions said exactly but as i understand it advertisers do not like us giving step by step on offers or details on how to do them, that is one of the reasons comments on offers where removed i believe. Justdoit/Hannah would be the one to ask for the details on what is or isn't allowed. Maybe you could make a written list of offer names and/or putting in note pad then copying to a ticket here. we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what is and isn't working.medler2

:(, would be great if one of the admins adds some sort of side note on each offer that only the personal user can see and use

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom