More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOOD-A SERIOUS HEALTH RISK
1 2 3 4
Created: 2010-07-07 01:03:56
piyush
CA platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2072
Date of Birth: 1985-10-14
Total Earnings: $1877.03
before you do is there a way to get people to sign their names either electronically or by mail for this cause?raul02041990

I am not sure. I think everyone should send in a letter from their own side. This problem is going to seriously affect the future generation. There is absolutely no way to protect yourself from this "poison".
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5490
yeah but you know the most about this problem since you did a bunch of research already.
Watch out for my smokin' Aces. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
piyush
CA platinum
Total posts: 2072
Date of Birth: 1985-10-14
Total Earnings: $1877.03
I actually just read 2-3 sites and was outraged. I can't include names from US as I am from CA.
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
oh, well then i dont know... just try to get their attention with your letter.
Knighttrigger
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 228
Date of Birth: 1990-01-25
Uhh ok, how old are you?

please don't tell me you're under 18, because that will just be funny as heck.

First, you eat them, almost everything eat GM or GE foods.

and thank god you are not a businessman, killing everyone, lol

I do share the same views as you, but you must think realistically, you only have a few options

1. Go with the flow
2. Protest that will likely fail
3. Send a letter (you said it) to senate, but most will not hear you
4. Kill a bunch of people (because of the population scientists had to make these super foods in order to provide for the community)

Go ahead and send those letters, see if they actaully get anywhere, if they do, congrats man, but most likely go nowhere

AS OF RIGHT NOW
I do not believe there's a study conducting this on GM and GE foods

You know why? It's because GM and GE foods havn't been around a long time, in order to conduct a long-term study, the subject has to be i think like 5 years of more and the actually study has to be more than 3-5 years

GM and GE foods started becoming popular in the early 2000s

I know you are mad about this, but I'm sorry to tell you this, but there's nothing you really can do about it. Everyone's fine AS OF RIGHT NOW lol, but maybe in 10 years of so things might change so keep your head up

lol
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
well the truth hurts and yeah we already eat a bunch of these GM foods. but hey we have a chance to send those letters to senate.
Knighttrigger
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
truth only hurts if it a bad thing lol, I mean if the truth was that God exists and someone could physically prove it, it will do more good than bad. See?

and yes you do have a chance, and I'm telling you it will likely fail, hahaha sorry man, I really am, but I think you guys should worry more about the environment than our food supply lol, so far what we eat APPEARS lol to be good, but our environment is getting destroyed by us hahahah so might look into that or something
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
uh ok man. well its sad you do not have faith that God exists but that is another issue that is too big to get into right now...

and if it fails so what. whatever i dont really care about this anyways.
Knighttrigger
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
hahah actually, i'm christian, I was just saying, and i'm really open-minded, i'm not like those people who think that if you don't believe in god you go to hell and get totured by satan etc etc. lol

hahah yup, bigger things to worry about for me too, gotta hurry up and get everything for my movie lol

have a nice day man
lakaiskatez
US (NC) platinum
Total posts: 1192
Date of Birth: 1980-02-10
Total Earnings: $43.02
this is some crazy stuff i need to watch out for this, thanks for the info i will be more cautious

1 2 3 4
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom