More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Allow commenting on ALL offers.
1 2
Created: 2010-07-01 00:04:19
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2608
Date of Birth: 1994-03-18
Total Earnings: $393.38
It would be helpful if you allowed comments on all the offers, not just the paid offers. We would be able to see what other people did to get that offer to approve.
'All because of you I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no, not the kind with halos; the kind that bring you home when home becomes a strange place.' - Rise Against
lakaiskatez
US (NC) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1192
Date of Birth: 1980-02-10
Total Earnings: $43.02
yes this would be helpful, i was actually looking for this a month ago and was wondering why they didnt have it
arabianballa
US (HI) silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 21
Date of Birth: 1992-05-22
Total Earnings: $31.48
I agree :). It'd be a lot more helpful especially for newcomers.
"I have never nursed anything more rebellious than my intentions." [Imam Shafi'i]
DarkSaber
US elite
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14513.43
this was once possible, but members abused the lottery ticket system becasue of this. So, no it won't happen again.
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
What do you mean 'abused the lottery ticket system'. How would commenting on offers effect this?
'All because of you I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no, not the kind with halos; the kind that bring you home when home becomes a strange place.' - Rise Against
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5663
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.82
Advertisers didn't like having comments available as users would post guides and such on how to complete the offer with as little effort as possible.
This the advertisers did not like, they are paying for a members time and feedback.

Also posting comments on offer used to award the user a lotto ticket, however the spam was HUGE, and back then i would be going through thousands of comments every week deleting spam in time for the lotto.

It was a total pain and I myself along with the advertisers would not like to see comments return.
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
ipityforipod
US platinum
Total posts: 1041
Total Earnings: $253.36
Read this post for more information:

An Explanation Why...
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Oh I see. That kind of stinks..
lacielb
US (CA) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 608
Date of Birth: 1987-05-09
Total Earnings: $318.62
that would be a good idea. on some offers it says free but eventually in the offer u come to a page that u have to click something that has to do with giving out ur card info.
Jaytylor
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2769
Total Earnings: $598.18
We already had this, but too man people spammed.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom