More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Offers too long for amount of points?
1 2
Created: 2010-06-25 19:10:20
kidy3k
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 547
Total Earnings: $377.5
i've noticed this while doing the ndr and wr offers, they are waay to long for just 20 points! now i know p2s can't really do anything about it since its the advertisers decsion, so lets just talk about it for a minute(thats y i posted in the discussion) i feel that i'm doing these offers for almost 8 or 7 minutes and its not worth it for 20-25 points, but i understand y its so low because of the amount of people getting approved.
Twitter.com/KidCarey follow me
AngusCP
UK diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1004
Total Earnings: $1471.01
I agree for some of the offers. The surveys should be higher, they can take forever.
lakaiskatez
US (NC) platinum
Total posts: 1192
Date of Birth: 1980-02-10
Total Earnings: $43.02
yea the surveys, take forever but are worth it, i have had 1 survey that took 5 min... that was the life
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2608
Date of Birth: 1994-03-18
Total Earnings: $393.38
I don't like doing Path offers like that, they usually don't approve for me anyways, I mainly just do the daily surveys and manual offers now.
'All because of you I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no, not the kind with halos; the kind that bring you home when home becomes a strange place.' - Rise Against
kidy3k
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 547
Total Earnings: $377.5
I don't like doing Path offers like that, they usually don't approve for me anyways, I mainly just do the daily surveys and manual offers now.nitemare12
and hows that working out for ya? is it easier than the normal offers
Twitter.com/KidCarey follow me
Toxikk
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 359
They're wayy too long for the amount they give
AngusCP
UK diamond
Total posts: 1004
Total Earnings: $1471.01
Well I did one offer and it took maybe 5 mins but it was only 10 points. But some offers offers give a good amount of points.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
I think its fine as is i dont mind i guess usually since i do offers while doing other things but its still decent payout and there are alot of them over a page worth for US each so it adds up as well. If you think its too much for the work, which i get, you dont have to complete them there are many other higher paying offers to do and many get added and 100pt ones are great
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2608
Date of Birth: 1994-03-18
Total Earnings: $393.38
and hows that working out for ya? is it easier than the normal offerskidy3k
Yeah it is. I just spend about 2 hours a day to complete all the daily surveys, and the manual offers. That's about 400 points each day.
'All because of you I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no, not the kind with halos; the kind that bring you home when home becomes a strange place.' - Rise Against
amandaserrett
US (FL) elite
Total posts: 1435
Date of Birth: 1991-09-21
thats is true but least u know you'll get the points.
2010-02-25 12:29:03

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom