1 2
Created: 2010-06-19 01:13:17
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2608
Date of Birth: 1994-03-18
Total Earnings: $393.38
I'm looking for somebody to help me search engine Optimize My website. I'm willing to pay Up to 500 points depending on the results. Pm Me.
'All because of you I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no, not the kind with halos; the kind that bring you home when home becomes a strange place.' - Rise Against
funnyhomeboy
US (OH) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1250
Date of Birth: 1993-10-25
Total Earnings: $318.71
What do you mean? Could you give me a link to work with?

I'd be interested, but I'm not sure what you're asking me to do. :p
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity. For free referrals, check out this site, and be amazed!
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Here is the Link The Idea is a very original idea, so it shouldn't be hard to get on the first google page for the keywords 'portal 2'. Also, the Trailer just came out for it, so a lot of people are going to be searching for it in the next couple months.
'All because of you I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no, not the kind with halos; the kind that bring you home when home becomes a strange place.' - Rise Against
funnyhomeboy
US (OH) platinum
Total posts: 1250
Date of Birth: 1993-10-25
Total Earnings: $318.71
reply date: 2010-06-18 20:18:03 Here is the Link The Idea is a very original idea, so it shouldn't be hard to get on the first google page for the keywords 'portal 2'. Also, the Trailer just came out for it, so a lot of people are going to be searching for it in the next couple months.nitemare12

Wow, that's actually pretty smart. What do you want me to do to help "Optimize" it? You could try several 'Ping' websites.
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity. For free referrals, check out this site, and be amazed!
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Okay, I'll Pm you and we'll start talking.
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Nvm guys, I don't think I need your help. I'm going to figure this stuff out by myself. Might take a couple of days, but I'll have it done. Thanks anyways.
Migueliscool
US (CA) elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 974
Total Earnings: $9902.71
Here is the LinkThe Idea is a very original idea, so it shouldn't be hard to get on the first google page for the keywords 'portal 2'. Also, the Trailer just came out for it, so a lot of people are going to be searching for it in the next couple months.nitemare12

Some advice 1 or 2 words is gonna be really hard to get to the first page of google. Try maybe "Free Portal 2" or if you can add another good word on there try it. But dont put more than 4 words
andruha1123
US elite
Total posts: 1606
Date of Birth: 1990-11-02
Total Earnings: $17140.54
lol 5 dollars to optimize a site? Thats more like a 50 dollars job ;)
Migueliscool
US (CA) elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 974
Total Earnings: $9902.71
lol 5 dollars to optimize a site? Thats more like a 50 dollars jobandruha1123

Yea I agree hahahah. You should be honored Nitemare that Andru decided to grace us with his presence.
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
LoL, I don't really have 50$ to give away though. It seems easy enough, so I think I can do it. Thanks miguel, I'll try changing the target 'keyword' to 'Free Portal 2' I think I can get it to the first page in google.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom