Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Anyone watching E3
1 2
Created: 2010-06-14 18:27:49
kidy3k
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 547
Total Earnings: $377.5
so i'm watching the xbox press confrence on spike tv and its very entertaining the once named project natal now known as Kinect is looking pretty fun i might somehow sink my paws into this device.

so anyone else watching?
Twitter.com/KidCarey follow me
Derek801
US (UT) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1747
Date of Birth: 1994-04-04
I am. But I think with the name of "Natal" to "Kinect" was unnecessary. "Natal" sounds so much better, and cooler. "Kinect" sounds like a little kids toy. But I don't mind I have a PlayStation 3.
kidy3k
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 547
Total Earnings: $377.5
hmm since you have a ps3 i guess your anticipating the "move" i think that Natal sounded waaay cooler than Kinect

but kinect looks like its really gonna have to make you work when you play instead of waggling a wiimote lol
Twitter.com/KidCarey follow me
uhIforgot
UK new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 57
Date of Birth: 1961-08-09
Total Earnings: $4.23
Yeah, I liked the Project Natal name much more. Plus, everyone knows it as Project Natal, people are gonna be seriously confused - bad marketing decision by Microsoft imo.
Either way, I'm not getting it, looks like a crappy gimmick to me.
Derek801
US (UT) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1747
Date of Birth: 1994-04-04
I think "move" looks pretty cool. But I am way in to shooter games, so I don't think I'll be getting it.
Well I think that it was a terrible mistake by Microsoft. It sounds like a little kids lego toy. Many people will be confused about the name, they'll go in to the store to buy "Natal", and the person helping you will be like "Uhh, what did you say", "Did you mean Kinect?".. Maybe they'll change it back.

I think as long as it is better than the Wii, then it will be fine. They definitely have better hardware for "Kinect", the 3 cameras, and one being a depth perception camera. I guess we'll have to wait and see when it comes out.
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5490
Yeah I am so siked for the new Xbox 360 Slim!
Watch out for my smokin' Aces. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5664
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.82
I'm more interested in the Nintendo show tomorrow, I want to see If the Nintendo 3DS is as powerful as the people who've seen it say it is "More powerful than the Wii, Coming close to the Xbox and PS3" or something along those lines lol.
I have a playstation 3 and would probably get move, but at the end of the day its a sad attempt at copying Nintendo.

Oh and there the first look at Zelda wii!!! :D

There is also chance that a shock announcement will be made, so exciting :D
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
yeah I also loved all the upcoming games first looks. Gears of War 3 looks cool, and so does the black ops call of duty.
RHCalthephenom
US (MI) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 914
Date of Birth: 1996-09-04
Total Earnings: $75.61
I'm more interested in the Nintendo show tomorrow, I want to see If the Nintendo 3DS is as powerful as the people who've seen it say it is "More powerful than the Wii, Coming close to the Xbox and PS3" or something along those lines lol.
I have a playstation 3 and would probably get move, but at the end of the day its a sad attempt at copying Nintendo.

Oh and there the first look at Zelda wii!!!

There is also chance that a shock announcement will be made, so excitingagm1992

dude, the 3DS was a april fools day joke, lol.
i'm waiting on info from harmonix on RB3
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
lol that is too funny about the 3DS

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom