More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » A new type of offer.
Created: 2010-06-03 13:19:18
gorodec
US (WA) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 675
Date of Birth: 1991-06-11
Total Earnings: $402.29
I've never seen this suggested before, so here it is!

Would it be at all possible to have a "Training Offer" that doesn't give any points/cash that is repeatable? The purpose of this would be to walk new members through a certain type of offer no matter the country.

I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but also being able to do any offer, from any country multiple times and only receive the payout one time if you are from that country. (Not expecting a good response to this, but it is just a suggestion).

I know that there are videos on how to do offers, but some people can't learn just by watching, or being told, they have to be walked through it, and that's kind of hard to do without doing the offer at the same time. I am willing to do this for any member that needs it however many times needed until they get the hang of it.

If there isn't a way to add an offer like that there's always an interactive application(or something of that sort) to guide users through an offer.

Testing this would be a must of course, and would take some time.
You saw nothing.
Kishishev
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 272
Pretty fresh idea there goro :) It sounds good in theory and I can see your point about New members sometimes not being able to follow an off-putting video. This would be more engaging especially for New users.

But could it be MORE confusing than a video?

Just a thought.. Let the disputing commence :)
gorodec
US (WA) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 675
Date of Birth: 1991-06-11
Total Earnings: $402.29
I'd hope it wouldn't be more confusing than a video, it shouldn't be as long as the newer user stays with you and doesn't move ahead thinking he/she knows what to do, lol, but like everything else here, this would require patience.
You saw nothing.
alexfurniss
UK diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 596
Date of Birth: 1997-02-13
Total Earnings: $1025.7
sounds like a good idea to me mate
nitemare12
US (NE) platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2608
Date of Birth: 1994-03-18
Total Earnings: $393.38
That's a great idea. I think there should be sort of like a 'dummy offer' that doesn't effect your approval ratings, and is no points, that you can do as many times as you want. There should be different 'dummy' offers for the different types of offers seen on points2shop. You just do the offer, and it tells you if you did it right or not after it's done. With tips to tell you what you did wrong and stuff.
'All because of you I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no, not the kind with halos; the kind that bring you home when home becomes a strange place.' - Rise Against

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom