Sign up FREE & get 250 points
 More options
1 2
Created: 2008-11-20 10:15:28
justdoit2010
US (GA) admin
Why stop now?
Total posts: 776
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: 1987-01-27
Total Earnings: $851.3
Hello members!

We hope that you all had a fantastic weekend! We have a couple new updates for you!

First, we wanted to let you know that you can now send messages to friends. Also, you can now easy select every person you like to send the message to. You can find the link here.

Also, we have added EIGHT new prizes to the teams contest. Get your team together, and start earning. You wont want to miss out on these prizes!

We have received some questions from members regarding reversed offers. We received a list from the advertisers today about leads from two months ago. The list contained some approved offers that have been denied by the advertiser for various reasons including fake information entered, fake credit cards, bouncing email addresses, completing the offer twice, cancelling the offer too early, not completing the registration form, etc.

If one or more of your offers have been denied and you are sure that you do not provide false information, please be more careful to fill in information correctly (without typos or mistakes) and double check your entries. Also, please do not complete the offer more than once, and only participate in trial offers if you are genuinely interested. Please do not sign up just to cancel right after.

Some other advertisers have asked us to put some approved offers under review because they think that there may be something wrong with the offer and they want to do a random check on that offer. Our experience is that 80% of the leads will be approved again within 1-2 months, so most of you don't have to worry about it! The other 20% are usually from the members who purposely 'cheated' while completing the offer.

The other list we received was old under review that they have allowed us to unlock. All of those offers have been approved. Incase you are unsure what locked and under review is, a locked offer is an automatic process. All offers above a certain amount of points will be locked for two months unless the member is GOLD or higher in the honour level. Under review is a function that we only use if the advertiser wants to look further into that lead. When they expect fraud, or want to complete a random check, we will put that offer under review. The honour level does not affect the under review offers.

We have been working really hard this weekend to make the site faster to load for you while you are completing offers, and having fun in the forums and shoutbox area (as well as ordering your prizes!). Because of this, you may have experienced an error or two while browsing, but all issues should be fixed now. You should also notice a speedier site!

Have a great week!
pierreplover
US (LA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2099
Status: Offline
Total Earnings: $971.31
Thanks for all your hard work (everyone who works on the site). I wouldn't want to be a member of any other site. You guys give the best support and improve on everything. It's amazing any of you have time for anything else.
poptart
US (WA) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2438
Status: Offline
Total Earnings: $1394.76
I have to agree with Pierre. Thank you for all the hard work you guys do on the site. It really makes this fun.
Synester
US (CA) silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $9.06
Good job on all the work guys, keep it up :D
greenrocks
US (PA) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 505
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $50.98
Speedier site? Well, I think P2S is very updat-IVE compared to others. I will look forward to any good additional features to come.
iceman821
US (TX) new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $1.0
Good Job
BluesCluesMama
US (WI) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3772
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: 1983-12-27
Total Earnings: $591.54
Thanks for the heads up!
krazazydude
This post has been deleted.
amazinmets20
This post has been deleted.
xELITExK1LLERx
US (MO) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 64
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $8.04
Keep up the good work

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom