More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » What to do for 3 more referrals? HELP!
Created: 2010-05-03 05:28:46
Deeders
US (MI) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 247
Date of Birth: 1978-01-01
Total Earnings: $108.34
I have been working extremely hard at trying to get referrals and have tried pretty much every idea in the forum with the exception of making a video, which I can't do at the moment. So far I have made a web page, blog, several groups, joined forums, placed classified ads and the list goes on. This has got me 2 referrals in the last week bringing me to a total of seven. Unfortunately, they sign up and don't come back.

But now I'm only 3 referrals away from becoming Platinum Honour Level and I just can't seem to get the last three I need.

Would someone mind offering me some assistance with this?

I'm not looking to get hundreds. In fact, right now I would be happy just to have the three I need for the next honour level. So if someone has a sure fire way for me to get them or some other idea, PLEASE let me know. If you don't want others to read it, feel free to send me a message. But any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!
~Deeders~
Eniguma
US (MO) silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 30
Date of Birth: 1993-07-02
Try making a Twitter and getting a few hundred followers, then just post the link with something like "I got a _____". It will almost definitely get you three within a few posts.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I was in the same situation as you were, but fortunately I had a great friend here in P2S to help me out to get past that 10 ref barrier. Ever since then, I haven't gotten a new referral. It was only something I needed to reach platinum.

Obviously, there are not much suggestions to be made, so you're only hope is to find someone that's willing to help you get 3 more, as I did in the past.

This is probably a bad idea, cause I know mine wouldn't, but maybe ask your referrer for some help?
ryanimosity
CA elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 214
Total Earnings: $2978.64
Twitter, Myspace or Yahoo Answers for some quick easy ones. Keep in mind 80% of the people that will join via twitter will be the wrong country so make sure you let em know what countries the site is for.
Froggy11716
US (NY) new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $0.0
is there a code for a refferal?
2010-05-08 13:27:02
weealecess
UK silver
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1017
Date of Birth: 1980-10-01
Total Earnings: $4.0
i think videos on youtube are the best way to get referrals
heres my youtube if u wanna check it out - http://www.youtube.com/user/weealecess

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom