More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » How I earned $20.20 cash and 1025 points in 12 hours!
1 2 3
Created: 2010-05-02 14:03:12
mbonczynski
US (NE) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 195
Date of Birth: 1981-09-13
Total Earnings: $219.3
I had an awesome day and just thought I would share it with you. Here's how I earned all that cash and points. Hee! Hee!

I earned 700 points from this offer. You have to enter a credit card for this one but they only charge $1.00 (temporary hold) to your card. They have a free trial period so all you have to do is cancel with the free trial period and you will not be charged the monthly fee.

CreditReport.com

I earned $9.00 from this offer. You have to enter a credit card for this one but they only charge $1.00 (temporary hold) to your card. They have a free trial period so all you have to do is cancel with the free trial period and you will not be charged the monthly fee.

Identity Lookout

I earned 250 points from this offer. You have to enter a credit card for this one but they only charge $1.00 (temporary hold) to your card. They have a free trial period so all you have to do is cancel with the free trial period and you will not be charged the monthly fee.

eMusic

I earned 150 points from this offer. It is marked as a paid offer but I didn't spend anything. Read the description of the offer here: "You must have a Facebook account and must earn/buy 4 or more TomatoFlix credits" All I did was complete an offer within TomatoFlix to EARN some credits once I got approved for those credits I linked my facebook account to it and marked as complete. It takes about an hour for you to get the free credits that you completed the offer for withing TomatoFlix. I just left the window open and refreshed every 10 minutes till it approved my free credits and popped up a window to link my facebook account.

TomatoFlix

This offer I earned $3.15 from. It is a cell phone offer. It actually says in the fine print if you cancel with 30 days you will get your money back. So I completed the offer and replied stop to the text after I put in the pin number to complete the offer. So far I have not been charged. If they do charge me all I got to do is call the 1-800 number in the fine print next to the words you will get a full refund if you cancel within 30 days.

Predicto Mobile

This offer I earned 40 points from. This is a free [RH] offer. Just use an email that you have not used to complete a [RH] offer before. Very easy to complete.

Free Color Contacts

This offer I earned $0.30 from. This is a free [WR] offer. Just use an email that you have not used to complete a [WR] offer before.

http://www.cashle.com/offers/13057/WR---GameFly-Subscription
GameFly Subscriptoin

This offer I earned $0.25 from. This is a free [RDC] offer. Just use an email that you have not used to complete a [RDC] offer before.

iPod Touch

This offer I earned 20 points from. This is a free [PD] offer. Just use an email that you have not used to complete a [PD] offer before.

http://www.cashle.com/offers/7158/PD---PillsburyPillsbury

Some of these offers took a while to approve but all of the above offers approved within 12 hours for me. Also I used my PayPal debit card for all the offers. I only had a few dollars in my PayPal account so I figured why not. If you would like a PayPal debit card you can get one for FREE with the link below.

PayPal Debit Card

Good Luck!
GayBacon
This post has been deleted.
mbonczynski
US (NE) platinum
Senior Poster
P.S.

A "temporary hold" on your credit card means that it will hold that $ amount of your credit line for 1-3 days and then be released and you will get your $1.00 back. I think it is just their way of making sure you enter a valid credit card.

Best of Luck
rafi21
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 659
Total Earnings: $183.19
nice. i think ill try some of them
kidy3k
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 547
Total Earnings: $377.5

i don't mess with those credit card offers and

please send me some poins i have 65 and none of the offers above will approve me((((((((((((((((((((GayBacon
1. don't ask for points you wil be banned 2. your not gold or platium so you can recieve or give points
Twitter.com/KidCarey follow me
mbonczynski
US (NE) platinum
Senior Poster
please send me some poins i have 65 and none of the offers above will approve me((((((((((((((((((((GayBacon

Some of these offers take several hours to approve as said before. Give it 12 hours and they will approve if done correctly.
LadyPanddorra
US (WA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1347
Date of Birth: 1984-12-18
Total Earnings: $2565.69
well cool beans. Tried the gameduell. Waiting to see if it approves I am still skeptical about the cell phone ones. Dont want to pay 10 for 3. And Im not sure the fine print says you wont be billed if you cancel in 30 days
Migueliscool
US (CA) elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 974
Total Earnings: $9902.71
Thanks ima try the Gameduell those 700 points will look nice
mbonczynski
US (NE) platinum
Senior Poster
The Gameduell offer is sweet. They have some awesome games. It took about 2 hours to approve. But in the mean time I had fun playing some awesome games.
kidy3k
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 547
Total Earnings: $377.5
i remember when the gv offers were worth 50 points i u sed to be able to get that many points in 1 day
Twitter.com/KidCarey follow me

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom