More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » This is for people having trouble with GV offers
Created: 2010-04-25 00:22:01
slashthebomb
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 173
Date of Birth: 1992-09-14
Total Earnings: $195.45
OK first off this is for firefox/Sandbox users if u dont have these highly recommended to download:)I dont know if this works for other browsers.It Could.

click any offer then click the PLAY NOW or Download Now, a box should pop up click save file and then recover.

then double click SetupGameVance.click Run then Run again then Continue.

uncheck everything then click next(do this for each page until it installs)Then a new tab should pop up and play the game until u lose or win.

When done leave the page open and go back to P2S tab and click complete.(i wait until it gives me the points to continue)

when points are given i close the whole firefox browser and push CTRL+ALT+DEL for the task manager.

Go to the 2nd tab and scroll down till u see gamevance32 and end process.Exit out of Task Manager.then click Start and Computer.click Hardrive and program files.delete the gamevance folder.then go to recycle bin to delete it for good.

Now open sandbox and delete any GV add ons if any then delete cookies and on to the next one u go.

THX to "Push" for this useful info.if any questions ask and ill tell:) Now get out there and complete the offers!!!!!:)
ReaperWooT
US (AZ) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 245
Date of Birth: 1990-12-04
Total Earnings: $148.22
Meh still doesn't work for me... Any offers that include DLS hate me..
ReaperWooT
US (AZ) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 245
Date of Birth: 1990-12-04
Total Earnings: $148.22
I guess it is my Avast! Antivirus that is screwing me up it detects it as Adware and terminates the DL file
slashthebomb
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom