More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » how to delete gamevance with out restarting
Created: 2010-04-24 07:02:08
chinzel006
US (WI) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 674
Date of Birth: 1987-07-22
Total Earnings: $920.37
ok first do the offer like normal then after you revive credit just simply go to your computer then look under c: file for program files then find the gamevance folder then open it you will see a program called gvun.exe this is the un-installer just double click it and uninstall like regular except just after click exit then go back to program files then delete the gamevance folder and done :) then i clear cookies via ccleaner and do another hope this helps :)
"
majormoneymaker
US diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 874
Total Earnings: $2432.84
Doesn't work for me.
CaramelDragon08
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 214
Date of Birth: 1987-12-13
...then go back to program files then delete the gamevance folder...chinzel006

The problem with this is unlike the PS offers, GV offers have a .dll file that isn't removed by the uninstall, and can't be manually deleted.
chinzel006
US (WI) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 674
Date of Birth: 1987-07-22
Total Earnings: $920.37
yes but after you un-install tru the folder via the gvun:exe file then click un-install then after click exit then click program files then delete the whole gamevance folder and works for me no problem?
"
CaramelDragon08
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 214
Date of Birth: 1987-12-13
yes but after you un-install tru the folder via the gvun:exe file then click un-install then after click exit then click program files then delete the whole gamevance folder and works for me no problem?chinzel006

Ahhh, I missed a step. I'll try it out.
toya22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 113
Date of Birth: 1986-07-01
Total Earnings: $132.04
doesnt work for me

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom