Points2Shop Forums » Support » ok now im getting frustrated:(
Created: 2010-04-23 22:56:39
slashthebomb
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 173
Date of Birth: 1992-09-14
Total Earnings: $195.45
ok i would like to at least try to participate in some of these contests like the ps and other contests that i missed like the es.

for some reason i can only do 1 offer of a kind then i cant do any more like the es offers i put my email and info in and then the next es offer it has my info and i cant put anything in it just puts me on the pages i need to skip.(i cleared cookies and im using diff emails each time)

now the ps i installed it the first time and it worked but after that when i install it and click play game it just brings up the install box again and again.im following everything that pokemonbreeder did in his video.and this also happens for the GV.

if its a setting problem plz tell me or if u think u know the problem i use IE and im not sure if thats the problem.help me and ill love u forever.FOREVER!!!!!
dtk763r5
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4507
You need to clear your cookies and cache and history :p Use CCleaner and it will help out!
Toxikk
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 359
Try using Firefox.
yongchue
US (MN) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 361
Date of Birth: 1987-12-10
Total Earnings: $443.5
Are you sure you're really clearing cookies??
And are you using a brand new never used email?
And restart you're computer after doing a PS offer.
That's all I do.
slashthebomb
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 173
Date of Birth: 1992-09-14
Total Earnings: $195.45
ok i do use ccleaner i will try firefox and i do use brand new emails and i will try restarting my laptop.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom