Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Best way to complete a [GV] offer
1 2
Created: 2010-04-23 13:00:00
CaramelDragon08
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 214
Date of Birth: 1987-12-13
This thread moved away from it's original intent and has been moved. Please do not bump this thread. It has been movedHERE.
pokemonbreeder18
US (MI) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2020
Date of Birth: 1992-09-28
Total Earnings: $2342.7
your my hero ^_^ thanks for this
Laugh it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROOF of my FREE 32 inch LCD HD tv ----> http://www.points2shop.com/topic/56321/Free-Samsung-32-Inch-LCD-TV/1
CaramelDragon08
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
I've heard some people skip signing up, with mixed results too. I'm sticking to my formula because it works for me, but if you wanna try shaving off another minute of work, go for it.
zombiex305
US (FL) silver
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1989-01-14
Total Earnings: $24.22
Thanks xD
2010-04-22 11:36:34
richboyjoe
UK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 56
Date of Birth: 1962-01-20
Total Earnings: $63.41
thnks
2010-03-16 13:44:25
JessicaVaq
US (TX) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 117
Date of Birth: 1987-05-28
Total Earnings: $153.79
Ahh! Thank you. I did ALL of the [PS] So I was starting to get worried about what I was going to continue to do for all these easy points and you saved the day. So kudos to you sir, it's very much appreciated.
KGBgene
US (IL) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 333
Date of Birth: 1985-01-01
CaramelDragon, just wanted to say thanks for the tutorial. I decided to try these after watching the video and it works!

To make things even better, I don't even worry about unchecking the boxes at the very beginning of the installation or signing up after the game. I hit cancel for each of the offers (such as the weather thing, ask toolbar, etc.) and still getting all to approve so far.
warlands719
US (CA) platinum
Total posts: 1297
thanks, but when I try to install gamevance and it says "Done" and the installation box says done, it tells me to reboot my computer for full installation and the page for the game doesn't open up? Why?
[url=[removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]
CaramelDragon08
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
Warlands, that's odd, I haven't run into that yet and I've done like 25 of these offers at least. Maybe just one offers is like that? The only time I've every seen it ask for you to reboot is when you try to uninstall it. Is it making you reboot to install for all the offers or just one?
warlands719
US (CA) platinum
Total posts: 1297
I've tried again and the same thing happened, here take a look here, Thanks Again.

http://tinypic.com/r/jzvaq0/5

you might have to zoom in a bit to see what it says clearly
[url=[removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom