Good
Bad
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.

yes its a good one
no its a bad one

guitar hero 5 wii BUNDLE for $39.15(shipping included) from ebay
Item Condition: ACCEPTABLE
DESCRIPTION: This is an open box return. I have inspected item and nothing appears broken Batteries not included. I have no way to test the item so it is being SOLD AS-IS. everything has been opened and inspected including the CD/DVD. Box might be damaged.

NO RETURNS

It's just funny to me how ebay is also like gambling
2010-02-20 16:11:51
1wildman1
US (PA) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1233
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $129.56
Anything on Ebay that says "AS IS" and "I have no way to test the item" should be sold for under $20. The item probably doesn't work and you would be losing $40. Trust me, I know. I sell and buy tons of items on Ebay.
Want OFFER or REF advice? Check out my "Earning Tips and Tricks" page at http://www.points2shop.com/topic/82339/ULTIMATE-TIPS-GUIDE---specifically-made-for-new-members/1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Receiving "King for a Day" prize January 23rd 2011! :D---------- -------http://www.points2shop.com/topic/78202/King-for-a-Day-Raffle-By-JacobArensus/1
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I would never, ever buy an item from ebay if it has not been tested. The problem is that, if it really doesn't work, they'll say, "Well, we did write in the description that it wasn't test and being sold as is" and blah, blah, blah. You have to have a safety net everytime you order something online. I don't see a safety net in this one.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom