More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » The best tools to upload videos on multiple sites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2008-10-20 18:14:51
justdoit2010
US (NY) admin
Why stop now?
Total posts: 776
Date of Birth: 2001-04-01
Total Earnings: $851.96
Hello,

We have seen, over the last couple months, that members like to use youtube to promote points2shop. This is a great way to receive referrals and we wanted to let all members know how easy it is to utilize youtube and other video sites for your referral promotions.

All you have to do is create a video for points2shop that includes wither a prize that you have received, or information regarding how points2shop works. Once you have made the video, you can then upload it to youtube.

Why not take it one step further though? We will show you how to upload your videos not only to youtube, but multiple video sites to get your referral link seen even more!

TubeMogul

TubeMogul is a free service that provides a single point for deploying uploads to the top video sharing sites, and powerful analytics on who, what, and how videos are being viewed.

supporte: Metacafe, Veoh, MySpace, Yahoo, Revver, AOL Video, DailyMotion, Blip, and BrightCove.

Vidmetrix

Automatically and reliably syndicate your videos to every major video network across the Internet. very Simple interface, good analytics, easy to add account to site via interface.

Support OL Uncut, DailyMotion, Google Video, Metacafe, Myspace, Revver, Veoh, Youtube, & Yahoo Video.

HeySpread show how to easily mass-distribute and track online video.

Support Blip.tv, Dailymotion, Google Videos, Facebook, Metacafe, MySpace, Photobucket, Putfile, Revver, sevenload, Sumo.tv, Veoh, Vsocial, Vimeo, Yahoo Videos, & YouTube.
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
Good idea!
ashleysly
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 242
Date of Birth: 1995-07-02
Total Earnings: $507.8
thank you for telling me
brarei200
US (PA) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2217
Total Earnings: $1284.07
Thanks for the tips :)
dummyaccount
US (NY) new
My first post
Total posts: -35
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $-0.01
hmm thanks. i don't know if i'll do this, but i'll think about it.
ryanmock72
US (OR) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Total Earnings: $14.2
yay
kigsthetoaster
US (MN) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 253
Total Earnings: $44.55
=], it'd be much easeier to rack in refferals also if you were popular on youtuibe, unlike me D:
axelsora
US (CA) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 235
Total Earnings: $7.66
nice ideas
NAnime
US (CA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Total Earnings: $410.29
It's a good idea, but you have to be at least somewhat-skilled at video editing. Otherwise, your films probably wouldn't get too many hits.
prizewinner2
UK new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Total Earnings: $0.0
thanks

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom