More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Why PS[PlaySushi] offers are my favorite, and how to complete them =]
1 2
Created: 2010-03-18 00:27:02
mcrtbsa7xava
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 132
Date of Birth: 1991-12-17
Total Earnings: $152.63
Ok well i have noticed that alot of people have trouble with the play sushi offers where you donload, install, and play games for points.

I love these offers because they always approve for me and are usually worth a fair amount of points.
-In this tutorial, Ill tell you how i do these offers so that they approve.

Before I begin; I use the latest version of mozilla firefox browser, you can try downloading that and personally i like it better than internet explorer or any other browser.

Okay, so you click on the offer. When you do this, you should go to a page where almost anywhere you click will prompt the software to download

After it has DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED(which, btw, i dont install any of the toolbars and they are not required), it should open up a new window, or tab, in which if you click where it says 'play now', it will allow you to play the game and that is how you complete these offers.

-NOTE; Some of the offers, i noticed, DO NOT bring up the new game window or tab automatically. In cases like this, i used the search bar at the top of the page to search for the game i am supposed to play. Then you can find it and play it that way (you dont have to play very long, like 1 minute or 2 i would recommend).

ALSO, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
-Once the offer has approved and BEFORE you do any more PS offers, You MUST uninstall the software completely from your computer, each time you complete ps offers, you will need to reinstall if you want it to approve, and make sure you uninstall it once it has approved.

Good luck everyone, i hope i helped out! =]
Need help getting refs? Join the P2s referral site! http://points2shophelper.webs.com/apps/auth/signup
joel147258
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 166
Total Earnings: $223.58
So every time I uninstall the software, do I really have to reboot my pc or can I go without rebooting?
I take three L's to the head Love, Live, Life, then I'm dead
BamHam
CA gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 308
Date of Birth: 1993-05-14
Total Earnings: $6.85
it didnt count for me but i dont know why
thundertower
US (CA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 122
Date of Birth: 1982-03-19
Total Earnings: $130.61
They're my favorite as well. You don't have to do the usual ritual before doing offers, just dl and play games, what more can you ask for?
2010-02-20 16:11:51
joel147258
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 166
Total Earnings: $223.58
Not much, thanks everyone for the great advice
I take three L's to the head Love, Live, Life, then I'm dead
kevando17
US (IL) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 44
Date of Birth: 1986-05-05
Total Earnings: $185.24
So you can do more than one a day right?
warlands719
US (CA) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1297
Does play sushi give you virus? like from downloading it
[url=[removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]
thundertower
US (CA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 122
Date of Birth: 1982-03-19
Total Earnings: $130.61
no, as it always says on the bottom of the offers you can only do one [PS] a day, unless you're planning on doing it on 1 am...i guess that's alright, right? lol

just googled playsushi and it's safe according to mcafee
2010-02-20 16:11:51
justrayray
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 241
PS are also my favorite offer due to how easy it is to complete. I have never had a problem with viruses and it has never slowed my pc down. I always uninstall them right after the offer approves and I my self have done
more then one in a day but I always reboot my cp to totally clear the program off the pc before doing another one.
mcrtbsa7xava
US (OH) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 132
Date of Birth: 1991-12-17
Total Earnings: $152.63
There are NO viruses and if your computer requires a reboot then i believe you must reboot EVERYTIME.
Also, you can do more than one a day and they will credit as long as you uninstall it and then do the whole process over again.

BANHAM-You are from canada so that may be why it doesn't approve for you
Need help getting refs? Join the P2s referral site! http://points2shophelper.webs.com/apps/auth/signup

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom