More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » advice to ensure you completed an amp survey
Created: 2010-02-22 18:09:30
themauler
US (NY) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 99
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $97.68
wheter you get accepted or not you get the same message that appears at the end SO in the beginning info sheet fill out only the info with the orange dots(required) and leave the gray dots(un-required but will have to fill out later and that is the trick to seeing if you qualified or not) because at the end it will say now this is for classification purposes only and then you will fill out the other info and when you see that screen that means you have completeed the survey and after you fill out that last little bit of info and click mark as done you will no that you have sucessfully completed the offer. i hope this helps out people.
Sincerely,
themauler
P.S. it will take about 2 days 2 approve so just wait. the more you do the faster it gets
tuttut88
US (TX) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1241
Date of Birth: 1990-03-13
Total Earnings: $45.85
ok thanks
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3874
Date of Birth: 1988-03-02
Total Earnings: $3196.14
What orange dots are you talking about? I've completed the AMP survey MANY times and I have never seen any orange dots. Also, it doesn't take 2 days for those to approve. It takes less than 10 minutes actually.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom