More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » What is the best way to get points and why?
Created: 2010-02-20 01:26:36
rippinlespaul
US (NJ) new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 102
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $9.75
The best way to get points is through games. You can win up to 15 points when versing one other opponent which takes about a minute. That is 15 cents a minute. This is why games are the best way.
ray4ever999
US (MA) platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 904
Date of Birth: 1990-02-14
Total Earnings: $246.63
well you can always lose point back so it's not really reliable, i say offers are the best way
http://ray4ever999.blogspot.com/
dtk763r5
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4507
No games are a horrible option. You will not always win and there are cheaters out there. Offers are more reliable than games.
Scripted
US (IL) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 174
Date of Birth: 1981-05-11
Total Earnings: $253.7
I think i'll stick with offers. You're not going to win every game and when you don't, there go your 'easy' points to someone else.
tuttut88
US (TX) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1241
Date of Birth: 1990-03-13
Total Earnings: $45.85
offers and the best...they are more assuring than games
dellon132
US (NY) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 32
Date of Birth: 1987-11-18
what tuttu88 said offers is the best way to get points or cash and as u do them u unlock higher paying offers and can even get an upgrade on your honor level u can also try referrals but its kinda hard to do for some people though for ex me i don't really know Wat i should do to earn off of them u can also try games it may be a bit hard though if Ur not any good at it

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom