Points2Shop Forums » Support » Questions about international users like me
Created: 2019-09-15 13:08:56
KoningHosselaar
NL new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 2000-01-20
Total Earnings: $25.41
Hello, my name is Sander. I'm from the Netherlands. And I've been signed up for a while but never really did any surveys or anything because I did not understand back then.

Anyway, I have a few questions:

How good are the earning chances of an international user?

How can I verify my address because it seems that I'm unable to get it verified it seems to be the only thing that I need to rank up.

Is there any way to access Trialpay and other offers which are unable to see at least for me at the moment?

What should I exactly do with Merits and what is the best to do with teams etc?

I hope some of you can help me.

Friendly regards,
Sander

saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 362
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4769.63
As an international member you will have less surveys due to lack of advertisers to provider them, but the admin team works very hard to get offers for everyone every day so always check to see if you have anything to try. To achieve Bronze, you need to verify your address ordering a mailed item. You may then play paid games and order emailed gift cards points2shop.com/topic/188252/1/1 Go to that link and read the part for international members to verify your address. Trailpay has been removed from the site it appears, its not just for you. As a new member you have access to the same amount of surveys/offer walls as everyone else does. Merits are for team competitions to win cash. Best to save them until you have at least 30k or more as it takes a lot to win and most good teams won't take you with less then that. You could always save up your merits until have 150k and then make a solo team by yourself and go for the win! If you have any other questions feel free to ask in shout or you can PM me as well if you like.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom