Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » Daily Number Limbo Game Bug
Created: 2019-08-04 01:04:37
dawgfly
US (MS) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1965-02-06
Total Earnings: $475.78
I have been trying to play the Daily#Limbo game for about a month. I can enter my number pick but I am not entered into game. I came back on a different day and it gives me message showing the #'s I picked on that first day and states how many more #'s I can pick. I have had this same page stuck for over a month. It takes my points when I pick a number but, I have not been included in any games.
I would post the screen of the page but, don't know how to post it here.
ZaxaPac
US (MI) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Date of Birth: 1980-09-21
Total Earnings: $3359.73
It costs points to play, not merits, but yes, Limbo has been broken for a long time. It's not that you can't play new games, it's that this same game has been running for that long, that's why you can't enter new numbers. The admins know about it and are looking to see what the problem is, but not sure how high it is on the priority of things right now. It will eventually get fixed and pay as usual, but the longer it goes, the more difficult it will be to win.
dawgfly
US (MS) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1965-02-06
Total Earnings: $475.78
Thanks ZaxaPac, I did not know this and when I sent in a support ticket the admins .told me to post here about the issue. I'm glad someone knew about the problem.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom