More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » UK Offers with high approval rates and fast approval times
Created: 2010-02-17 02:42:03
james4cet
UK silver
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Date of Birth: 1994-11-17
Total Earnings: $10.24
Hello everyone! I thought it was about time that there was a thread just for UK members to find the best offers that other people recommend. So - this is it (as Michael Jackson once said...)

I'll gladly start this off, and then you can help other UK members by posting your own offers (UK only or International) that you found easy and fast to do. Also, if you wish, post any tips related to that offer

EXAMPLE

Offer Name: GiveUsYour2Cents Can Be Completed Daily! UK

Link: http://www.points2shop.com/offers/5226/GiveUsYour2Cents---Can-Be-Completed-Daily-UK

Earn: 66 Points

Approval Rate: Low

Approval Time: Slow

Extra Info: the rates and times above are deceiving as many people do not complete the survey correctly as you are "not what they are looking for" (as they say). Some tips to avoid this are to take your time during the survey, carefully answering the questions. It should only take max. 10 minutes. Another tip that will be of great help is that they wont accept people who class their age as under 20 or above 60-70 (too young and too old) for some reason as I think their surveys are aimed at people who are more middle-aged.
2010-01-31 02:16:58

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom