More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Ole Christmas Tree decorating contest!
1 2
Created: 2018-12-04 04:44:03
cmw1612
US (TX) admin
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6394
Total Earnings: $6074.42

Hi everyone! It is that time of the year again. Let the countdown begin, 22 days until Santa arrives with all his goodies for all the good children. :)

I would love to see your decorated Christmas trees :)The prettier the tree, the bigger the chance at winning the grand prize of 1500 points!!!

The best-decorated tree will win the top prize of 1500 points:):):):)

Prizes:
1st-1500
2nd-750
3rd-500
4th-500

Contest will run until the 25th-Voting will take place the 26th and run for a couple of days

Rules:

No photoshop of any kind will be tolerated or accepted in this contest

No copy and paste of any Christmas Trees on the web, this has to be your tree.

"Merry Christmas" along with your username should be on a piece of paper somewhere visible on the tree in your photo. If we can not see this "proof" in your photo, it will not be accepted.

Only one submission per member

Share some of your favorite childhood memories and win bonus points.

This contest is open for all members no matter the honor level :)
maryr1975
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 414
Date of Birth: 1975-05-23
Total Earnings: $4537.09
This is our Christmas tree, may not be the best but a lot of love is on that tree, from decorations my kids made to charity decorations they bought at school. Also a few of them came from our favourite place on earth and where we get to make some lovely family memories Orlando,Florida.
SageMom
US (VA) diamond
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1982-04-29
Total Earnings: $1159.26
This year I let my 4 kids do all the decorating on the tree Its not alot but its all about the purpose and enjoyment in my 2 little ones eyes watching the lights. I also do not put out any presents until Dec 24th so all stay a secret and wrapped lol so sorry its so bare underneath! The best memories I have as a child is making popcorn strings to wrap around the tree but never really helping hang them I was always to busy eating the popcorn and me and my cousins would play elfs and the week before Christmas go around the house and wrap all the pictures on the walls with Christmas paper, hang snow flakes everywhere and make little foot prints throughout the house even up walls to have fun and just be silly at 1 am to get our smaller siblings happy to see it all in morning
]Christmas tree[/URL]
cmcclellan33
This post has been deleted.
cmcclellan33
Lokit1
IN silver
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1999-12-29
Total Earnings: $37.14
Awesome....✌
PearlSquidFan
US (FL) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 74
Date of Birth: 2004-06-03
Total Earnings: $143.7
Here's my personal Christmas tree I now use in my bedroom but was picked up at Walmart in December of 2013.

Have a schweetz Christmas, guys!
Say apple.
animallover377
US (AZ) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1985-04-16
Total Earnings: $352.82
PearlSquidFan
US (FL) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 74
Date of Birth: 2004-06-03
Total Earnings: $143.7
Wow, we have that same angel tree topper.
Say apple.
anghelesx

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom