More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Rules + Guidelines: Posting Limit, Acceptable Freebies, and Post Template (Updated OCT 2017 Please Re-read)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Created: 2010-02-13 17:15:16
mackdanny
US (AZ) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 703
Date of Birth: 1990-01-23
Total Earnings: $258.68
reply date: 2010-02-15 13:39:34 Then what does this mean? "If you post 5 quality post a day, that is 35 tickets which is an ample amount. "Dilara1010

5 tickets x 7 days is 35 per week not counting possible S2W tickets

reply date: 2010-02-15 20:33:45 Are you kidding me right now? Why would this thread ever have a bad rating?Animosity

you know, i was wondering that myself, and if that gets worse, im considering locking this topic so that there will be no hateful posts on it, hypercoaster93 has a very valid point, and it has been bugging us mods as well as the admins that people are posting just to get tickets... the ticket is a thank you for your generous input, not something that can be reedemable just because you want it, and for that very reason, we can have your ticket revoked if this was your true intention

in short: yes, i agree with you, this thread shouldnt have a bad rating already, and it shows some users' true colors

sorry for the rant :p
[img][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]] [img][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]
Animosity
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 124
Date of Birth: 1992-10-07
Total Earnings: $55.68
you know, i was wondering that myself, and if that gets worse, im considering locking this topic so that there will be no hateful posts on it, hypercoaster93 has a very valid point, and it has been bugging us mods as well as the admins that people are posting just to get tickets... the ticket is a thank you for your generous input, not something that can be reedemable just because you want it, and for that very reason, we can have your ticket revoked if this was your true intention

in short: yes, i agree with you, this thread shouldnt have a bad rating already, and it shows some users' true colors

sorry for the rantmackdanny

Thank you, well said :D

I think the rules were in need of being reinforced in the first place. In a way I stalk the deals section and monitor it, though it's not my job. It's so annoying when people repost, or spam for tickets. Why should you get rewarded for something someone's already shared? There's just too many reposts in this section :(
bbcdude2000
US (WA) new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $-0.45
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa
Animosity
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaabbcdude2000

lol? Do tell what's funny.
Jace517
US (GA) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $-1.23
Thank you so much. :)
2010-01-20 19:42:16
Animosity
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
If someone spams the forums with posts, what should we do?
hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7783.59
reply date: 2010-02-16 21:07:36 If someone spams the forums with posts, what should we do?Animosity

Normally I am on, your can bring it to my attention. I will be glad to take it down.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
i really like those idea yet still no one really reads here first and does their own thing. alot of the newer members post more than the required 5 a day and still spam. I dont think most check to see if i deal as been already posted either since i find alot of double even triple deals
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7783.59
Abby, yep, and thats why those extra tickets will be taken away.
gedney
UK diamond
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10144
well done and said hypercoaster93 both you and I should be able to keep a check on things and any other good member that sees spammers will no doubt do there bit for the deals forum

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom