More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Rules + Guidelines: Posting Limit, Acceptable Freebies, and Post Template (Updated OCT 2017 Please Re-read)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Created: 2010-02-13 17:15:16
hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7783.25
Basic Rules:
It must be an actual freebie. Deals, percentage off coupons, or shipping fees is not acceptable. You can read the freebies only topic for full disclosure.
Freebie must be guaranteed for a large audience. This means no contests or giveaways for a chance of getting a freebie for only a select few. Please use your best judgment.
(i.e. NOT OK:x: Enter now to win 1 in 100 Footballs | OK :check: Sample Product for 20,000 registrants).
Do not delete other users freebie posts. Read more here.
  • Post Limit & Quality Guidelines:
    :light: You can only post 5 freebie threads per day. Additional topics will be removed.
    :light: Your posts must have some quality, posting just a link is not acceptable.
    Follow the * Freebie Post Template * to ensure quality.
  • Avoid Duplicating Freebies:
    :light: Check our popular freebies, Scam sites page, Sticky Threads, or posts within the last 3 months for the freebie you want to share. This includes any posts remaining active in the last 3 months, not just original post date. Duplicates will result in removed threads and tickets revoked without warning.
For a valid Freebie post you will need:
:check: Include which country the Freebie is valid (Put in Title (ie. [US] Free Pen)
:check: Legit link to the freebie (Link directly to the freebie, not the site you found it on)
:check: A descripton of the freebie
:check: Include Promotion/Freebie expiration date when possible
:check: Steps on how to get the Freebie

:light: Use our Freebie Template as an example HERE

The following are NOT allowed!
:x: Free Stuff/Free Sample websites. It must be an actual item/service. This refers to sites or forums that share freebies on a regular basis, much like our forum here.
:x: GPT/ Prize sites
:x: Points2shop/Cashle offers or "Path Offers"
:x: Illegal Downloads
:x: Magazines/Brochures/Booklets/Travel Guides (Post in Lifestyle or Entertainment)
:x: Codes for rewards programs (CokeZone, Xbox Rewards, etc.)
:x: SIM Cards
:x: Game sites which stream games
:x: Stickers
:x: Advice on webpages / written by members (e.g. How to Quit smoking / How to complete offers)
:x: Sweepstakes, Contest Entries, Raffles, Giveaways. Remember it must be a freebie for a large audience.
:x: Money back on Rebates & Cashback
:x: Referral links
:x: Content on streaming Websites
:x: NO buy one, get one free deals. It must be a complete freebie, no shipping costs, etc.
:x: Ebooks/PDF/Online Guides
:x: Free games, themes, DLC that required a subscription (Xbox Gold, PlayStation Plus etc)
:x: Text offers above network rates - no extra costs or additional subscriptions must be incurred

Freebies which may be allowed

If you feel you have a freebie from the list below that is of exceptional quality it may be allowed. BEFORE posting (if you do not then the freebie will be removed) you must contact one of the following moderators to get approval and name them in your post; saturnblkg,
chevychic255 or shelbinator. Failure to do so or lying about approval will result in removal.

:moon: Xbox Freebies (Avatar Clothes, Themes, Games etc) Read this for more info
:moon: Downloads (Games, movies, programs and software etc)
:moon: Free Trials

Things to Remember

:light: You will lose TWO tickets when a Freebie is removed so make sure your Freebie is valid and meets the Guidelines listed above!If you have no tickets then POINTS will be deducted instead
:light: If a moderator detects a low quality or rule breaking post they will comment and give you 12 hours to change the post. In some cases (i.e. spam, repeated rule breaking despite being warned, going over the post count etc) posts can be removed with no warning. This it at the discretion of moderators and their word is final.
:light: Please have common sense and post Freebies that you yourself are interested in.
:light: You're here to share GOOD Freebies so don't just post any old Freebie just to earn a ticket (You know who you are.)
:light: If you lost lottery tickets and your topic was removed from the Freebies forum, you can look in your lottery ticket history for an explanation why: Your Tickets History

If a forum moderator/moderator detects infractions of the rules, low quality post or the post limit being broken, the post will be deleted and your lotto ticket will be revoked. If you post 5 quality post a day, that is 35 tickets PER WEEK which is an ample amount.
Octavio308
US (AZ) platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2526
Date of Birth: 1995-11-07
Total Earnings: $253.34
Lol dang! there goes my opportunity for tickets! D:
pokemonbreeder18
US (MI) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2020
Date of Birth: 1992-09-28
Total Earnings: $2342.87
Thank you for this idea....I never visit the deals section because of all the crap deals.....sure some of them are good...but it is getting filled up with spam and stuff. I never get tickets from here anyways....I always get mine from S2W.
Laugh it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROOF of my FREE 32 inch LCD HD tv ----> http://www.points2shop.com/topic/56321/Free-Samsung-32-Inch-LCD-TV/1
Animosity
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 124
Date of Birth: 1992-10-07
Total Earnings: $55.68
oh jeez thank you <3 Now hopefully i'll have to use the alert a mod feature less. Too many people don't look before posting.
hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7783.25
your welcome :)
nermin181
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 34
Date of Birth: 1996-02-09
Total Earnings: $144.29
thank you
What to say ............................................................................ What should I say? ....... What should I say? ................................................. it's gotta be good ..................................Ohhhh I got it................... HELLO
CF32
US (CA) bronze
Senior Poster
Total posts: 121
Date of Birth: 1991-06-26
Total Earnings: $-0.81
yeahh...this will probably make the deals easier, but y is this in the deals section?
What??
Animosity
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 124
Date of Birth: 1992-10-07
Total Earnings: $55.68
because it's the rules of the deals section?
pokemonbreeder18
US (MI) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2020
Date of Birth: 1992-09-28
Total Earnings: $2342.87
yeahh...this will probably make the deals easier, but y is this in the deals section?CF32

Sorry but did you think of what you were typing while you did it? lol it is in the deals section because it is the RULES of the deals section :p
Laugh it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROOF of my FREE 32 inch LCD HD tv ----&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; http://www.points2shop.com/topic/56321/Free-Samsung-32-Inch-LCD-TV/1
shubster
CA silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 53
Date of Birth: 1998-02-02
Total Earnings: $10.4
thanks a lot. that waas very helpful.
Shubham

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom