Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Constant survey rejections
Created: 2018-08-09 06:52:58
Jrolph
CA new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1988-11-29
Total Earnings: $3.06
I have attempted about 10+ surveys.. completed 3 (I think). It would be nice to complete more than that considering the effort I put in. Also need a team.
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 362
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4762.48
Dq's are normal and happen to all of us, just part of survey life. Providers look for certain types of demographics for each one and if they are looking for 100 people with your demographics and you finish as number 101, you will be dq'd for over quota. There is no way to know how many people with demographics that fit the survey are taking it at any time so just keep being honest and going at a normal pace, not too fast or too slow and you will complete more surveys. You can and will do well here if you put in the time and effort. As for the teams, best to save your merits until you have at least 30k as it takes a lot to win and most good teams won't take you with less then that. Hope this helps and if you have more questions feel free to ask in shout, here or you can PM me as well!
Erasmoo
BR new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1990-10-15
Total Earnings: $3.06
Como faço para obter uma conta registrada como um residente do US, pois sou residente do Brasil e acabo tendo dificuldades em ser aceito nas pesquisas pré-definidas para outros paises.
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 362
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4762.48
Como faço para obter uma conta registrada como um residente do US, pois sou residente do Brasil e acabo tendo dificuldades em ser aceito nas pesquisas pré-definidas para outros paises.Erasmoo

A única maneira pela qual você pode ter uma conta nos Estados Unidos é se mudar para os Estados Unidos e a equipe administrativa exigir a comprovação da mudança.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom