1 2 3
Created: 2010-02-09 21:29:00
phantom718
US (NY) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 132
Date of Birth: 1994-06-14
Total Earnings: $127.41
Has anybody else been accused of using some sort of trick to get daily surveys to approve because when i logged in today i was and im 100% sure i done no such thing
WhoWantsPies
US (IL) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2937
Date of Birth: 1995-10-19
Total Earnings: $602.71
A few people have.
phantom718
US (NY) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 132
Date of Birth: 1994-06-14
Total Earnings: $127.41
Have you?
laladida88
US (TX) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 284
Total Earnings: $1319.06
I got in trouble because I created an account on Cashle and P2S. I didnt know they where the same thing when I did. But it still took over a week to clear it all up.
rangtang
US gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 323
Total Earnings: $394.07
I have received this as well and I don't understand it at all. It bugs me because I fill out the surveys and ask for approval once per day on each one. On top of that, I don't always get credit for them even though they were 100% completed, and yet I get a message about a "trick" that I don't even know of.

The only thing I've ever been aware of are cheaters in the shooting game and I don't even play that.

I sent a ticket in and it should get cleared up. I've been using this site for a while now and I haven't intentionally abused anything.
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14509.31
never happened to me O.o
chasegran
US (MD) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 24
Date of Birth: 1985-03-17
Total Earnings: $63.28
I think the site automatically detects when you might be using some kind of 'trick', and then sends you a message about it. If you weren't doing anything, then you probably just set off the alarm somehow. Your ticket should clear things up. :)
Logan
US (OK) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 151
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $28.93
Odd, I always do Give Us Your 2 Cents and AmpSurveys, sometimes the others ones also... And I have never been accused of tricking the system and what not? :)
rangtang
US gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 323
Total Earnings: $394.07
Yeah it's just weird. I do the daily surveys and if I don't qualify for one, I just try it for another one.
FatskiElRatski
US (MN) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 549
Date of Birth: 1987-11-04
Total Earnings: $216.06
Did you make sure to put all of your valid and real info?

I do daily surveys as well and sometimes I get it sometimes I don't.

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom