More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » So P2S turned to P2Sample
Created: 2018-04-21 21:02:52
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33
So you turned from a rewards site to a Market Research company called P2Sample? Why was there no news about this?
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 362
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4767.2
points2shop is still points2shop, points2sample is the parent company name
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Ok that maybe be true BUT this explains why the p2s site is slacking on any updates and why no new walls are being added if the parent company is now into pushing Market Research. And yes I've seen P2Sample on other sites.
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
there have been plenty of updates lately and surveys are market research. nothing about the site has changed at all as far as what you do to earn. you are always welcome to suggest new walls to be added either via ticket or the suggestion forums and the admin team will look into them. there is plenty that goes on behind the scenes that I don't think you are accounting for as far as what the admin team does every day. they work very hard to keep the site up and running, surveys for everyone and so much more.
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
The thing is most of the suggestions don't seem to go anywhere.

Example this site use to have a lot of video's, tasks and other walls and all those are gone.

We used to have the free points a day those are gone.

Suggestions well most site's let you cash out with differ amount of gc's like $1 amazon. Most sites give you bonus points as a thank you for being on the site. One site lets you cash out via gc or $.

So the list goes on and on. But again its not longer my worry. I am in the process of closing this account and moving onto my other sites. :)
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
I know a few members that have submitted suggestions for new walls and they were added. Some were dropped because they did perform well. Videos have been removed for now but may come back in the future, they were most likely removed for not performing well on the backside of the site (just a guess, I have no information on why they were removed). Tasks were removed because from what I understand it was next to impossible to level up, get more jobs and higher paying jobs and their support wasn't all that great. In the 7+ years I have been a member I never got free points every day. Yes, you got 5 points for soop and a point for coupons if that's what you mean but again, they may have been performing well on the backside of things. The admin team don't just remove offers for the sake of it, there is a reason why and we don't need to know the reasons. If you think about it, if they don't give us surveys, they don't make money either which isn't the way to keep a business alive. As for the low paying gift cards, to me it doesn't make sense. Why would I want a $1 amazon gift card when I can save up and get one that I can actually use for something? You can cash out here with gc or cash if you earn it. Points can not be withdrawn as cash here per an agreement with the providers.
onarollno5
UK new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1994-05-04
Total Earnings: $5.17
didnt know that

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom