two completed searches and I did not receive my points

Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10402
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
Hi there,

it might take some time before a survey gets approved sometimes and sometimes they don't get approved unfortunately.

But don't give up on them!
FireryFrost
US new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 233
Hi there,

it might take some time before a survey gets approved sometimes and sometimes they don't get approved unfortunately.

But don't give up on them!Stijn1234

Stijn1234, I think you misunderstood his post. He is referring to a glitch that often occurs after completing Toluna surveys. When p2s users finish those kinds of Toluna surveys, they receive notifications but the points are not added to their accounts.

This glitch started in 2013, but it was never resolved. During that time Matjong said, in this forum post, that it was "a temporary bug". He manually credited people who had experienced the glitch, as long as they could provide screenshots or proof of completion.

maicon1998, those kinds of glitched surveys usually (but not always) credit months after completion (after the surveys are audits). You should always take screenshots of successfully completed surveys, and keep them until you are paid. If you do not receive credit after a month or so, you can submit an inquiry and provide your proof of completion. As long as your claim is legitimate and you have adequate proof, you will be paid for the survey. I have done it numerous times and every time the admin issued a manual payment for my survey.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom