More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Free French Vanilla Dark Chocolate Truffle In Godiva Stores 2/11
Created: 2018-02-04 19:35:33
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33
Sunday, Feb. 11th 2018. You will receive a free French vanilla truffle, covered in dark chocolate simply for showing up.

Locator [godiva.com]
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 335
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4441.07
Sunday, Feb. 11th 2018. You will receive a free French vanilla truffle, covered in dark chocolate simply for showing up.

Locator [godiva.com]kea2525

Can you please tell me where I can find this freebie on the website? I looked all over for it and it is not mentioned at all that I can find.
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
How to get free truffle: Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” Find a store and show up on Feburary 11th 2018 to get your free truffle! * US Only. While supplies last. Offer may vary by store, it’s best to call ahead to confirm just in case.

FYI its on all the freebie sites as well.
They do this freebie often before Vday
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
How to get free truffle: Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” Find a store and show up on Feburary 11th 2018 to get your free truffle! * US Only. While supplies last. Offer may vary by store, it’s best to call ahead to confirm just in case.

They do this freebie often before Vdaykea2525

I don't see it at all on the Godiva website which is the one you listed for it. At this point I can't say its a valid freebie if I can't see where it is stated on the website.
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?

They do this freebie often before Vdaykea2525

After repeated attempts to find a valid freebie on Godiva's website and not finding anything other then free shipping, this is not a valid freebie and will need to be updated within the next 24 hours or it will be removed
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there

After repeated attempts to find a valid freebie on Godiva's website and not finding anything other then free shipping, this is not a valid freebie and will need to be updated within the next 24 hours or it will be removedsaturnblkg

For the love of...

http://www.businessinsider.com/free-godiva-chocolate-valentines-day-2018-2

If that's NOT good enough then google it!!!! Its listed everywhere??!?!?! It is also listed on EVERY OTHER FREEBIE SITE!!!!!

So I don't know what else you need and frankly I no longer care.

So Saturnblkg thank you for finally giving me the push to get off this site.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Saturn was correct in his initial statement that your freebie is not valid based on the information you had provided. There was no information provided on the Godiva website regarding the valentines giveaway and neither was there anything on any of their social media pages. Additionally, the freebie forum rules do state that posts require a link to the actual freebie and not to Free Stuff/Free Sample websites. It must be an actual item/service. This refers to sites or forums that share freebies on a regular basis, much like our forum here.

However, I have contacted Godiva directly by sending them a message on their facebook page. They have confirmed that this is a valid freebie: ....on 2/11 all US boutiques will give away a free french vanilla truffle (for a limited time, while supplies last).

Some users may argue that it is "just" a freebie forum and this is too much effort to make sure it's a real freebie. However, posts in the freebie forum earn users lottery tickets which can in turn win them significant amounts in our lottery, at the present it is at $60 and in the past it has reached up to $260. Therefore we expect users to put more effort into creating and verifying their own freebie posts. This is also why we are alot stricter on this part of the forum than other parts.

The second half of this topic explains in more explicit detail why we are so strict when moderating this forum: Why Are Mods So Strict When it Comes to Removing Freebie Posts?

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom