More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Free "Why The Reformation Still Matters" Audiobook Download
Created: 2017-12-04 15:01:20
Duke007style
US (PA) diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 78
Date of Birth: 1962-02-23
Total Earnings: $5046.98
DOWNLOAD

FREE audiobook download for this month (normally $14.98)
Five hundred years after the beginning of the Protestant Reformation, many people—Christians and non-Christians alike—view it as a conflict about issues that are no longer relevant to the church. But what if the Reformation still has something to teach us? What if the doctrines so vigorously debated and defended by the Reformers still matter today? In this accessible primer on the Reformation, Michael Reeves and Tim Chester introduce readers to eleven key questions raised by the Reformers. These questions continue to impact the church today—proving that the Reformation is much more than just a bit of history we can leave behind.
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 355
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4595.92
DOWNLOAD

FREE audiobook download for this month (normally $14.98)
Five hundred years after the beginning of the Protestant Reformation, many people—Christians and non-Christians alike—view it as a conflict about issues that are no longer relevant to the church. But what if the Reformation still has something to teach us? What if the doctrines so vigorously debated and defended by the Reformers still matter today? In this accessible primer on the Reformation, Michael Reeves and Tim Chester introduce readers to eleven key questions raised by the Reformers. These questions continue to impact the church today—proving that the Reformation is much more than just a bit of history we can leave behind.Duke007style

Any type of downloads MUST be approved by myself, shelbinator or chevychic255 BEFORE they are posted and it also must state in the post that it has been approved by one of us. I will go ahead and approve this one, but it will be the last time as I have done this before for you. Any further downloads that are not approved will be removed.

Kind regards,

Saturn
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33

Any type of downloads MUST be approved by myself, shelbinator or chevychic255 BEFORE they are posted and it also must state in the post that it has been approved by one of us. I will go ahead and approve this one, but it will be the last time as I have done this before for you. Any further downloads that are not approved will be removed.

Kind regards,

Saturnsaturnblkg

Saturn no offense but I have to point this out but I keep seeing you give certain people warning after warning after warning. This is at least the 5th warning I've seen for this person.
And yet you seem to pull certain posts from certain people asap. Like one of my posts got pulled even after I mentioned to you it wasn't a sweeps and FYI I NEVER got a reply via PM or hint that you replied to my post.

So I'm at a lost at what to do. Truly I'm at the point where I feel like I should just move on and forget to even post here anymore.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom