Created: 2017-12-01 15:25:54
Duke007style
US (PA) diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 78
Date of Birth: 1962-02-23
Total Earnings: $5046.98
VIEW

Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil, The Fifth Element), Cameron Bright (X-Men 3), Nick Chinlund (The Legend of Zorro) and William Fichtner (The Longest Yard) star in this story of a woman caught in a futuristic civil war between the government and a subculture of disease modified humans in whom speed, strength and intelligence are magnified. In the film, she must fend off the human government to protect a young boy who has been marked for death.
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 365
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4821.28
VIEW

Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil, The Fifth Element), Cameron Bright (X-Men 3), Nick Chinlund (The Legend of Zorro) and William Fichtner (The Longest Yard) star in this story of a woman caught in a futuristic civil war between the government and a subculture of disease modified humans in whom speed, strength and intelligence are magnified. In the film, she must fend off the human government to protect a young boy who has been marked for death.Duke007style

I will leave this one this time, but in the future, movie downloads do need to be approved by either myself, shelbinator or chevychick255 and it must be noted on the post that it has been approved by one of us. Future post's of this nature without approval are subject to being removed.

Kind regards,

Saturn

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom