More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » UPDATED: Guide to Redeeming Virtual Visas. Step by Step
Created: 2017-11-25 00:36:07
triheadedmonkey
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 260
Total Earnings: $4211.08
Redeeming Virtual Visa Guide.

To redeem the Virtual Visa cards, you will first need an Entropay account (https://www.entropay.com)

SIGN OUT OF ENTROPAY BEFORE REDEEMING A VIRTUAL VISA

Once your order has approved, you will receive an email from ‘THE VIRTUAL REWARDS CENTER’ (reward@virtualrewardcenter.com) saying Congratulations! You are receiving a Visa® virtual account

Open it and click on the ‘Redeem My Virtual Card’ button.

On the next screen fill in your details and click Submit

On the next screen, copy the code (ctrl+c or right click>copy) and click on the ‘Activate My Card!’ button

On the next screen, paste the code (ctrl+v or right click>paste) into the box and click Sign In

On the next screen, enter the username and password of your Entropay account and click Sign In

On the next screen simply click on Accept

You will see that the funds have been added to your Wallet, to put them onto a usable card you need to click Cards

IF YOU HAVE CREATED A CARD ALREADY YOU CAN SKIP THE NEXT 2 STEPS

On the Cards Page, click Create Card

Add a name for your card, and click on Create Card

Click on Top Up Card

Click on Wallet, enter the Amount and click on Top Up (make sure you choose the correct card if you have created more than one)

Done! If it was a new card it will no longer be blank. It will have a Card number, CVV number and Expiry Date.

VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $140.94
you really did it great. so useful will be for people
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom