More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Complained about lack of offers...
Created: 2017-11-12 17:22:06
EpikCowboy
IE gold
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1984-04-08
Total Earnings: $113.09
Yesterday I whined about no offers in Ireland to an admin. Woke up today and found this waiting for me. Thx p2s (I'll prob disqualify every one)
EDIT: Image doesnt upload. :c 4 300 point offers and some 6 or 7 70ish point offers if ur wondering
EpikCowboy
IE gold
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1984-04-08
Total Earnings: $113.09
Tstramel
US (CT) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1968-09-03
Total Earnings: $0.64
It does seem very had to qualify for surveys,,I get denied a lot also.. Keep ur chin up,,keep triing!
skaene
US (NC) new
My first post
Date of Birth: 1982-08-08
Total Earnings: $9.24
i get disqualified from about 2/3 to 3/4 of the ones i take daily. After looking at the logs, several of them aren't due to wrong demographics, but because they had enough responses. In which case, why are they still up?
Tstramel
US (CT) bronze
My first post
Date of Birth: 1968-09-03
Total Earnings: $0.64
Has anyone gotten anything??? I redeemed almost a month ago,,and no tracking number,,and nothing in my mail
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $141.38
you can target referrals. that is good way..you need to upload image on third party website like imgur.com then you can share link and upload image here. feel free to ask for help
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
paypal
US (TN) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1991-07-14
Total Earnings: $7.38
Well sometimes you just have to click what they want to read sadly....
surveysboy
US (MA) new
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1980-12-14
Total Earnings: $0.0
Hopefully you will be presented with more offers. Sometimes its a good thing. Many survey sites that offer a small amount per day supply you with high paying offers in the future

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom