Points2Shop Forums » Support » Virtual Visa Issues
1 2
Created: 2017-10-10 19:02:54
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Hello,

:light: We are aware of some ongoing issues with instant virtual visa's for gold+ users. The instant Virtual VISA orders are processed by a 3rd party website. Unfortunately they can sometimes experience downtime or issues that might prevent orders from processing at that time (scheduled maintenance, server load, communications errors etc). This is not an issue with Points2shop and is not something we can fix, it is down to the supplier to fix the issue.

It appears that at this moment in time they are experiencing ongoing problems that have caused issues with instant payments. You should try again at a later time or wait for manual processing. At this present time I would recommend users place manual orders.

Update: We are trying to communicate with the supplier to make them aware the issue is still persisting and to get it fixed. Please bare with us while we try to resolve this issue with the supplier. Manual orders are still the quickest way to get your items. We are working through them as fast as we can however you may experience minor delays as more members place orders. Thank-you for your patience.

:x: Do NOT repeatedly cancel and re-order the VISA if you receive an error, this will not help the problem the 3rd party website is currently experiencing. If anything you will make it worse and! You can cancel and try again an hour later, but we can't promise it will work.

:light:You should expect your Virtual VISA email a couple hours after approval (this also applies for instant orders, instant means instant approval not instant delivery!). Be sure to check your junk/spam folders. The title will be something like Congratulations! You are receiving a Visa® virtual account. You can also search your inbox for any emails from reward@virtualrewardcenter.com.

If you still experience issues receiving your Virtual VISA order then please send a support ticket.

:moon: Additionally, if you are receiving this message when using the Virtual Visa cards, then there is nothing to worry about. This message is normal, you will be sent a new code within 24 hours.

Message Received from their support center

Thank you for contacting the Virtual Reward Center. Your Reward may take up to 24 hours to process. Afterwards, you will receive an e-mail response as stated in the message you referenced below.

Please let us know if we can further assist.

Thank You,

The Virtual Reward Center
Customer Support Team

Credit to Albini1988 and agm2 for providing sections of this topic.

I hope this answers some of the questions and concerns that have been raised in the shoutbox recently :)
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 76
Total Earnings: $3560.03
Thank you, for posting this. I do want to state that before I read this, I contacted Virtual Rewards and Entropay and none seem to know what's going on with this issue -- I guess it won't be resolved anytime soon and I rely on instant for convenience. But, oh well. :)
Globie
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Thank you, for posting this. I do want to state that before I read this, I contacted Virtual Rewards and Entropay and none seem to know what's going on with this issue -- I guess it won't be resolved anytime soon and I rely on instant for convenience. But, oh well. :)Bambiandblake

The supplier is being contacted for more information and a possible fix. For now, it's best to keep relying on manual approvals. The manual approvals have currently been happening very fast, in 1 business day or less.
redandrose
IN new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 83
Date of Birth: 1973-12-31
Total Earnings: $29.68
Ok thank you , no problem , i will wait and thank you for information
yes
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Hi ,

Thanks for the update about your communication with the people responsible for this.

I noticed a recent approval within two hours which I thought would be an amelioration of the broken instant VV. I have an order in since 11 am (my time) yesterday and it's still in preparing stage, so I hope it gets approved within that 24-hour time frame.

Again, thank you and have a good week.
Globie
redandrose
This post has been deleted.
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Thank you, for posting this. I do want to state that before I read this, I contacted Virtual Rewards and Entropay and none seem to know what's going on with this issue -- I guess it won't be resolved anytime soon and I rely on instant for convenience. But, oh well. :)shelbinator

The supplier is being contacted for more information and a possible fix. For now, it's best to keep relying on manual approvals. The manual approvals have currently been happening very fast, in 1 business day or less.Bambiandblake

Just to let you know that the approvals aren't as fast as that for me. I know of two out of last few of them have been approved in that time frame. Others may be enjoying that consistently, but not me. They have been completed more like within three days.
Globie
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Just to let you know that the approvals aren't as fast as that for me. I know of two out of last few of them have been approved in that time frame. Others may be enjoying that consistently, but not me. They have been completed more like within three days.Bambiandblake

Due to the length of time instant payments have been down the order queue will have grown considerably. We always strive to make the wait as short as possible, the orders admin are working hard to get through all orders as quickly as possible.
Bambiandblake
US (MA) gold
Junior Poster
Just to let you know that the approvals aren't as fast as that for me. I know of two out of last few of them have been approved in that time frame. Others may be enjoying that consistently, but not me. They have been completed more like within three days.shelbinator

Due to the length of time instant payments have been down the order queue will have grown considerably. We always strive to make the wait as short as possible, the orders admin are working hard to get through all orders as quickly as possible.Bambiandblake

Ok, thank you for the update. :)
Globie
redandrose
IN new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 83
Date of Birth: 1973-12-31
Total Earnings: $29.68
ok thank you, for information
yes

1 2
You are not logged in.