Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Kellogg’s Family Rewards: New 100 Point Code
Created: 2017-08-22 12:39:03
Messiffi
MA platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 452
Date of Birth: 1995-02-17
Total Earnings: $156.3

If you’re a Kellogg’s Family Rewards member, right now you can enter code ENDOFSUMMERPTS4U to score 100 FREE Points! Expiration date is unknown. If you are not a member, go here to join.

Not sure what Kellogg’s Family Rewards is? It’s a new program from Kellogg’s that allows you to redeem points in for high value coupons, free products, toys, magazine subscriptions and more.
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33
They give out codes every day/week
Messiffi
MA platinum
Am I spamming?
u got this week's code?
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33
They don't always release a code. Sometimes they email you codes. Sometimes its a generic code like the one above.
Messiffi
MA platinum
Am I spamming?
Maybe yes
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 338
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4459.42

If you’re a Kellogg’s Family Rewards member, right now you can enter code ENDOFSUMMERPTS4U to score 100 FREE Points! Expiration date is unknown. If you are not a member, go here to join.

Not sure what Kellogg’s Family Rewards is? It’s a new program from Kellogg’s that allows you to redeem points in for high value coupons, free products, toys, magazine subscriptions and more.Messiffi

Just for future reference, rewards programs are not allowed as a freebie. Please make sure to read over the freebie rules for posting. If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me a PM

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom