More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Baskin-Robbins to Offer Free Polar Pizza® Samples on July 14 to Celebrate National Ice Cream Month USA
Created: 2017-07-02 18:02:40
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33
Free Baskin-Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza Sample 7/14 noon - 5

http://news.baskinrobbins.com/news/baskin-robbins-to-offer-free-polar-pizzaR-samples-on-july-14-to-celebrate-national-ice-cream-month

Double fudge brownie crust and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream topped with OREO® cookie pieces, fudge and marshmallow topping.

On July 14th, guests will have an opportunity to sample Baskin-Robbins’ new Mint Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza, which features a double fudge brownie crust and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream topped with OREO® cookie pieces, fudge and marshmallow topping. Other Polar Pizza varieties include Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Jamoca® Almond Fudge and HEATH®, OREO® Cookies ‘n Cream, Peanut Butter ‘n Chocolate and REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup, or a custom combination of a guest’s favorite ice cream and toppings.
slo2rayne
US (TX) bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Date of Birth: 1967-02-16
Total Earnings: $4.07
OH I love Baskin Robbins and I love Mint Chip... I think I'll have to there on the 14th for this one. Thanks for the heads up!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom