More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Free Red Bull (UK)
Created: 2017-05-30 14:34:58
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Red Bull

Available to: UK, 18+
Expires: until 23:59 on 31/08/17 OR until all Sampling Boxes have been awarded

Red Bull are giving away free cans if you commute to work by foot or bike! Go to the link below and then connect to strava. If you don't have an account then you can sign up for one here. Then you just need the form with your details, you will get your kit once you have completed your first mile commute! Plus if you keep using the app you'll be eligible to get more rewards!

I'll personally be cycling to work, read 5 reasons why you should cycle to work to find out about some of the benefits! (You don't have to commute to work specifically, just log 1 mile of walking or cycling using the app).

Link
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Okay, I am bumping this, not to toot my own horn but this app is AMAZING. I've been using it to track my cycling performance to and from work (beat my own personal record today). And it has micro challenges (super hard to be fair) where you have the chance to win prizes and experiences for placing on leaderboards. I thought the red bull was the bonus at the time, but the app itself is worth more than anything!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom