Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » disqualifications
Created: 2017-04-09 23:02:02
Jezabell421
US (IL) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1982-08-19
Total Earnings: $13.19
Sometimes I do a survey and get all the way through it just to be disqualified at the very end, even though the demographic questions Im answering are the same as the ones I answered in the begining of the survey. Does this happen to anyone else? I feel like Im taking the survey for free and its kind of a bummer.
Jes
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 362
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4767.2
That happens all the time. When you are DQ'd your answers are thrown out and not used.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
You can also read indepth about disqualifications here:

https://www.points2shop.com/topic/193166/Getting-disqualified/1

Also it's fantastic you are answering honestly throughout the survey, so make sure you keep doing that :thumbup:
gonners
US (IL) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1979-12-24
Total Earnings: $51.76
what really upsets me is you take your time answer the questions 100% truthfully and if they dont like your answers they can still reject your surveys days later and you get hit with a -25 to your quality score and lose the points you earned for your time in doing the survey. so i guess it dont matter if you answer honest or not cause if you answer honest and they dont like it then it dont matter you will still get your score and points taken away
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
what really upsets me is you take your time answer the questions 100% truthfully and if they dont like your answers they can still reject your surveys days later and you get hit with a -25 to your quality score and lose the points you earned for your time in doing the survey. so i guess it dont matter if you answer honest or not cause if you answer honest and they dont like it then it dont matter you will still get your score and points taken awaygonners

You have to be 100% honest at all times. Providers have built in trap questions that you can fail and many other reasons you can have a survey reversed and quality score lost. Being dishonest will cause you to lose your account and nobody wants that, so please, be honest and do not encourage others to be dishonest.
gonners
US (IL) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1979-12-24
Total Earnings: $51.76
saturnblkg i dont know what it is with you but you have assumed i am not honest from day one without even taking 5 mins to get to know me. i am honest and i did answers the questions 100% honest i did not fall for the trap i know all about the traps and did not fall for it i answerd 100% honest and 2 days later i get a -25 quality reduction and -100 points taken away for no reson other than they didnt like the truth so yeah it upsets me cause i took the 40 mins to answer them all honestly and still got punished for no reson other than they didnt like the truth im sick and tired of you implying im not honest its not right and you should be a shammed of your self for jumping to conclusions your a mod for 1 reason to help people not assume or accuse and you have done nothing but accuse and assume with me since day 1 and you sir are wrong
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
saturnblkg i dont know what it is with you but you have assumed i am not honest from day one without even taking 5 mins to get to know me. i am honest and i did answers the questions 100% honest i did not fall for the trap i know all about the traps and did not fall for it i answerd 100% honest and 2 days later i get a -25 quality reduction and -100 points taken away for no reson other than they didnt like the truth so yeah it upsets me cause i took the 40 mins to answer them all honestly and still got punished for no reson other than they didnt like the truth im sick and tired of you implying im not honest its not right and you should be a shammed of your self for jumping to conclusions your a mod for 1 reason to help people not assume or accuse and you have done nothing but accuse and assume with me since day 1 and you sir are wronggonners

in your last post you said "so i guess it dont matter if you answer honest or not cause if you answer honest and they dont like it then it dont matter you will still get your score and points taken away" which is basically saying why tell the truth if reversals are gonna happen? Reversals happen to everyone, including us mods. It is nothing personal against you, saying things like do imply and encourage others to be dishonest and its not something that is acceptable. I am doing my job as a mod to make sure that it is clear that honesty is the only policy here. The wording you chose does imply that you are either being dishonest or encouraging others to be dishonest. This subject is now closed.
Kyriacou
UK gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1965-07-13
Total Earnings: $534.04
Yes all the time lately, I complete the surveys then an error message crops up on the screen and I do not get any points.
Dalzary
HU new
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1989-10-09
Total Earnings: $0.0
yes it happens....and i hate it...

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom