Created: 2017-04-09 17:29:02
Jezabell421
US (IL) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1982-08-19
Total Earnings: $13.19
Hello all!
So, My name is Jessica and Im from a suburb just outside of Chicago, IL. I signed up for P2S about a week ago and so far its been pretty cool! Ive mainly been completing surveys but today I didnt get approved for anything so I started to explore other ways to earn points. I found a couple videos, a few one clicks, and a registration or two that awarded me some points here and there but I feel like Im at a stand still now. I used the points that I already earned to order a few things from amazon via the rewards gallery but I havent received anything yet. Im hoping that everything actually comes. My son is especially excited about the pokemon cards Ive ordered for him! Hopefully the surveys start letting me in again soon. I really like earning and spending the points on fun merchandise! Look forward to figuring out everything this site has to offer!
Jes
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 474
Total Earnings: $105.52
Congratulation !! and it is good you found other ways of earning too. yes you can explore every opportunity to earn. Sorry for delay maybe. you can check status of your Order Under Spend Points >> Status of order ... if you do not get item after 14 days from estimated shipping date you can send ticket inquire about that. It gets rarely delay otherwise you would get your order before estimated arrival date. Good luck . hope you got your order already. Have happy earning. Keep Going.
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom