More options
Points2Shop Forums » Creative Works » Symbolism, metaphor, personification, imagery... something I wrote :) By pana.
Created: 2017-03-23 16:35:38
Flowerpana
US (MN) silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 30
Date of Birth: 1999-09-29
Total Earnings: $26.63
What is one that I feel.

Her eye cries yellow and her lips are black. She left the loved ones because of

her broken heart. Her pride, her eager and her selfishness brought her here. She

keeps tossing away the opportunity to shine,because her shadow is drowning her.

Shes got no names, she had too many. I call her "Her" , and she calls me "Her".

Now she's nowhere in life, alone she stands with her cold and empty heart. The

touch of her slithers in my veins so blue, leaving my feeling so cold and my skin

shivering with tears. She's whom walk the blues and lurks the darkness, lingering

the whiteness. Her world is shattering glass pieces. Her eyes are sad and her

feelings are broke. She knows what goes on, and she knows what has been lost

but she no longer wants to find that missing piece. She's tired, very tired, so tired.

Explanation:

"Her eyes cries yellow and her lips are black"-(Symbolism) She cries because surrounded by her, everything is decayed. She talks of sadness and sorrows, she talks of death.
-Yellow representing the decays
-Black representing sadness,sorrows and death

"She keeps tossing away the opportunity to shine, because her shadow is drowning her"-(personification) Her feeling keeps her from being happy.

Her shadow is drowning her- represents her feelings
Opportunity to shine- represents happiness

"The touch of her slithers in my veins so blue, leaving my feeling so cold and my skin shivering with tears."-(Imagery) When I think of her/myself, it leaves me sad and depressed, I can't do anything about the way I feel but cry in fear.

The touch of her slithers in my veins- an imagery of something flowing in one self
Leaving my feeling so cold and my skin shivering with tears- An imagery of someone being afraid

"Her world is shattering glass pieces"-(metaphor)
Glass Pieces- something is missing in her life
Her World- Her life, herself, her happiness
Shattering- breaking apart, losing, going down, depressing..

It is a metaphor because, the world isn't really shattering glass pieces but it's her feelings, how she feels that the words represents.
Flowerpana

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom