More options
Created: 2017-03-12 13:15:48
MissK89
US (GA) silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1989-05-06
Salutation to the reader of my comment, I hope your day is good.

I have read various information about the site, including stories from members on earning money within a month to purchase prizes. From what I have read piqued my curiosity to finally join Points2Shop. I hope to experience the same success from other members, and I hope the viewer will enjoy each day with laughter and peace.
There will never be change on the Earth if the mindset of all of mankind does not change.
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 474
Total Earnings: $105.51
yes you can get too.. just need patience and continue efforts. sometimes days goes bad but you can get slowly slowly some and get good at the end. if you need any help you can ask. have happy earning. you can try to get referrals kind of hard but good way to get some more. and hey nice forum signature.. its truth and nice
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
MissK89
US (GA) silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1989-05-06
I thank you for having the time to reply, and yes I am patiently earning each day. I have reached Silver status quickly, so I hope to reach Gold soon if I continue a steady pace on the site. I am currently learning how to properly use my referrals, so I hope I can successfully increase my earnings with this feature.
There will never be change on the Earth if the mindset of all of mankind does not change.
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 474
Total Earnings: $105.51
I thank you for having the time to reply, and yes I am patiently earning each day. I have reached Silver status quickly, so I hope to reach Gold soon if I continue a steady pace on the site. I am currently learning how to properly use my referrals, so I hope I can successfully increase my earnings with this feature.MissK89

Yeah Congrats on Silver. Have happy earning.
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom