More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Contest 4-23-18 to 4-30-18
Created: 2016-12-27 00:39:26
cmw1612
US (TX) admin
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6394
Total Earnings: $6074.42
I will ask random questions in the FORUMS about Anything!
I will also reward members randomly with points for being active in the shout
I will also hold random contest as well

*Along with random question about Cash/P2S*Which are bonus questions*

The First Member to POST the Correct answer in this Forum will win a few points.

Rules: Please only post after I ask a question in the shoutbox :)
  • Any post found to be considered spam will be deleted without question
  • Again the questions will be random and asked ONLY in the shoutbox in red text
  • One post per five post
  • Be sure after you post your answer once do not post again, this will cause a problem with posting and the comment will be deleted
Answers

The bonus questions can be found on Cashle/P2S if you just "LOOK" for the answer!

Each Question will be posted in the forum, at which time I will announce there is a question to be answered in the FOURMS

Rewards: Random question 25 points~Bonus question 50 or 100 points

I will also post to let everyone know that's the end of that question and post the winners name along with the amount of points won. This contest could last a long time depending on how well the posting goes in the forums.

I will keep total of everything won and payouts will be in points and you should receive them at the END of All Contest held by me this WEEK

Winners:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

25 point winners

50 point winners

100 point winners

Big Winners

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trivia Question: Worth 100 points

Trivial Question 8-29-17
deshuna901
This post has been deleted.
VikenPatel
This post has been deleted.
cmw1612
US (TX) admin
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6394
Total Earnings: $6074.42
Answer for points
dustinboike
US (IA) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1979-02-23
Total Earnings: $408.07
Yes, US and UK members do earn 250 bonus points. To refer someone with your link, you go to https://www.points2shop.com/referrals/refer_other by hovering over refer others, then clicking refer new users. Your link is down about 1/3 of the way.
DustinBoike
ILovePandaz
CA elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 307
Total Earnings: $6312.3
Trivial Question 7-8-17

Is it true that Referrals can earn a bonus of 250 points for signing up? *Bonus points if you can tell me where I can go to provide the correct referral link in order for the referral to receive the 250 point signup*

Answer: Yes! However, members are only eligible for the 250 points bonus if they are residing in the US and UK.

There are two different ways you can obtain a referral link. One is by hovering over, "Refer Others" which is located on the top bar of any page; and then clicking "Refer New Users". On that page you could either invite your friends via email or promote your referral link on social media/your own website, (banner codes are located at the bottom half of the page).

Another way to obtain a referral link is to go to https://www.points2shop.com/topic/59716/Secret-Referral-Link/1 This allows the new user to get taken straight to the registration page instead of the websites' homepage, (In my opinion this is the better option for referring new users as this increases the amount of conversions).

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom