More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » My account was blocked for 5 months. (NO response yet) Anyone else? Help? (Resolved)
1 2
Created: 2016-12-06 21:58:03
shadowwolf24
US (CA) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 5
Total Earnings: $274.81
I submitted a ticket and haven't received a response, for 5 months. I want to be here, help and chat, but back in July 1st of 2016, I was blocked with no reason, and no response. I just want to know what's going on, rather than not be acknowledged. I've been a loyal member for years, so I don't want to just leave!

I don't think this will do anything to help my account, but I'm trying to get the attention of P2S/admins.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10385
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $174.21
Well, you got my attention :)

I'll take a look at your account and contact the responsible admin...
shadowwolf24
US (CA) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 5
Total Earnings: $274.81
Well, you got my attention :)

I'll take a look at your account and contact the responsible admin...Stijn1234

Well, thank you for noticing me. If I knew the problem, I'd fix it immediately! No other admin is actually telling me the issue. It's like the others don't exist. (not that its true) However, no one was responding to my ticket.
Norm817
US (OH) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1971-08-17
Total Earnings: $13.94
Wow, i thought i was the only one. I feel that im being treated unfairly here. I too have been blocked for reasons unknown to me with no answers. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Norm
gsmanigjr
US (FL) elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Date of Birth: 1986-09-26
Total Earnings: $1167.19
I've been having the same issues over the last month with this website, and am fed up with it. I tried withdrawing the remaining money I accumulated, and I was unfairly blocked. The reason given was: "you're completing big blocks of offers over and over again without moving to different offers", and my check was denied. This was found to be untrue, and my account was unblocked.

Then, for the second time I requested a check. This morning I found that my check was once again denied, and I have been blocked. At this point I am just trying to get my remaining money that I fairly earned and been done with this. I guess this is how this website treats you after being a loyal and contributing member for nearly 6 years.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing, those blocks are being generated by an automated system and therefore might occur again after an issue has been resolved.
gsmanigjr
US (FL) elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Date of Birth: 1986-09-26
Total Earnings: $1167.19
The issue was resolved the first time. I sent in another check request after the issue was taken care of, and was once again denied and blocked. Am I ever going to get my check approved, or is this cycle going to keep repeating itself.
bobbyelmeier
US (KY) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1969-09-21
Total Earnings: $3.42
I am having the same problem with being blocked
Am new to this site answered sum surveys earned points ordered a gift got denied and blocked
Please help don't wanna leave just yet
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
I am having the same problem with being blocked
Am new to this site answered sum surveys earned points ordered a gift got denied and blocked
Please help don't wanna leave just yetbobbyelmeier

Hi there, creating a support ticket or responding to a support ticket that has been created is the only way to sort account related issues out.

Sorry for the inconvenience...
Norm817
US (OH) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1971-08-17
Total Earnings: $13.94
I have submitted tickets and they always get denied. Is there anyone that can help. I would like to continue using this site, but it is getting so annoying. It seems that no one here cares about helping.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom