Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Watching videos
Created: 2016-09-27 17:59:15
allrisk
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 2003-02-01
Total Earnings: $40.75
I think videos would be more useful if you either got more points for watching them or if you could get money from watching them. I would find it really cool to earn 1cent from watching a video rather than points. Please let me know if you agree/disagree
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
All the 1-2 point offers on the site add up nicely. There are a multitude of things you can do on this site for points/cash.

Also, anything you see on Radiumone that says Topic/Static can be done everyday (once a day)
Stonerangel6
US (KS) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1973-02-21
Total Earnings: $0.33
Agree with you very much
jake11longacre
US (NE) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1989-04-15
Total Earnings: $39.87
That's a good point allrisk, they need to make the videos a little more rewarding. It would be nice as well if you could pick categories you are interested in, so you don't have to sit through something you hate and would never watch on your own. We deserve at least an increase in compensation for sitting through those boring videos. More entertainment. Keep it up allrisk, your the man! Thanks for sharing.

Its Videos and Popcorn! Good to be Back on Points2shop,
Thanks guys, Jacob.
saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 361
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4706.12
Only internal offers pay cash and videos are not internal offers, they are external. The video provider determines the amount that is paid for the video. 1 to 2 points isn't so bad if you think about it, usually its not more then 30 seconds to a minute for the videos. Also, as a side note, I don't suggest watching more then 20 videos a day as your account can be flagged and points taken back for watching the same videos over and over. Remember, you can only do any form of offer once, anymore then that and you will have points taken back. For the videos I know from personal experience on being flagged for it and I know others who were flagged AND had points taken back so be careful, I don't want to see anyone lose points.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom