More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Adding 48 hour and 7 day trials for Xbox live in P2S's Gallery
Created: 2016-08-23 18:36:15
yoshiboy11
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 105
Total Earnings: $1090.98
I want trials for my non-main account! I've been a gold member on my main for over 4 years but can't keep up with my other one. I have gotten trials from other sites..(so I know it's possible).. That would be very awesome...Price for a 48 hour should be 200 and 7 day trial 700..Just a thought thank!
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I want trials for my non-main account! I've been a gold member on my main for over 4 years but can't keep up with my other one. I have gotten trials from other sites..(so I know it's possible).. That would be very awesome...Price for a 48 hour should be 200 and 7 day trial 700..Just a thought thank!yoshiboy11

As with your other topic here the same sort of response would apply. Whilst trials would be great, you have to bare in mind in mind the costs of processing such small orders. There is already a 12 month membership for 5800 points and a 3 month one for 2500 points, adding trials for 7 days and 48 hours would just increase the amount of stock they have to buy and maintain.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom