More options
Created: 2016-06-20 09:17:15
thunderush
DE gold
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Hi all,
I'm new to the website. I am trying to find ways to earn cash but all I find is stuff with points rewards. Also, I have some 261 points which I can't withdraw as cash into my paypal account. On the gifts/rewards page I read "149 points = 1 pound! so why can't I withdraw 1 pound? When I try to withdraw I get this error "not enough credit".

Anyone can explain to me the difference between points and cash and how can I convert points to cash?

saturnblkg
US (NH) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 362
Date of Birth: 1976-05-10
Total Earnings: $4775.45
You can't withdraw points as cash to paypal, only cash you earn. You can change your earning preference by hovering over account and clicking on site preferences and scrolling down and change your earning preference to cash. You can also convert cash to points, but not points to cash. Once you are bronze level you can get Virtual Visa's with your points and then send that to paypal but there are fees involved with that. If you have any other questions feel free to ask in shout, we are always happy to help! :)
thunderush
DE gold
New Poster
Thank you saturnblk for your answer. Based on your experience what do you reckon best? cash or points?
Pearce1991
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 209
Date of Birth: 1991-06-11
Total Earnings: $180.87
I guess it all depends on what you want out of the site as a reward. If you want to purchase items off Amazon, then points allow you to build up and redeem "directly" to Amazon products through the Rewards Gallery. If you want to just have cash to withdraw, then cash is the best bet. You can claim virtual Visa cards with points but limited to $5 and $50 and you have to pay a small fee to get these. So if you save up your points, you can "technically" withdraw cash in the form of a virtual Visa.

I personally like a mix of both so that I can reward myself with items from Amazon but also withdraw a bit of cash at the same time.

While you can't convert points to cash, you can convert cash to points, so if you are looking for a few extra points to get that reward you're after, you can covert any of the cash you have accumulated to points to get it sooner.
2010-10-01 14:03:48
thunderush
DE gold
New Poster
Thank you for your response. Do I lose value if I convert from cash to points?
Pearce1991
UK platinum
Senior Poster
No, it's a 1 to 1 conversion i.e. $1.00 = 100 points :)
thunderush
DE gold
New Poster
Great. thanks you for the info :)
Pearce1991
UK platinum
Senior Poster
No worries :) Let me know if you have any other questions at all :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom