More options
Points2Shop Forums » Gaming » what's your opinion on this?
Created: 2016-06-15 20:10:07
greguls
US (IL) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 124
Date of Birth: 1997-02-04
Total Earnings: $213.51
As a kid I liked to hack on the internet, bot on Runescape, hacks on Maplestory and WoW and stuff like that. Well that leaked over to Points2shop, and I cheated on the games section. It worked for about an hour, and then I get banned. I managed to convince the Admin to give me earn points permissions back, but permanently banned from games. Do you guys think being permanently banned from games for doing something stupid as a kid is fair? I have no interest in hacking again because of the consequences.
triheadedmonkey
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 260
Total Earnings: $4378.69
100% fair
todomodo
BG new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Total Earnings: $0.04
fair
lol
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2535.14
It is completely fair.
vp112692
US (NY) diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 187
Total Earnings: $2989.11
If you have to think twice about whether something is right or wrong, it most likely is wrong even as a kid I think it's fair.
2010-03-27 15:43:11
todomodo
BG new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Total Earnings: $0.04
no hack in e-t all fake
lol
duelboy55
US gold
My first post
Total posts: 4
Total Earnings: $101.6
well, I'd say that's as close to a criminal offence as you could get on here since you are basically stealing money.
BUNNIES
ASuperWinner
US gold
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Total Earnings: $140.1
Well, if this could be considered a criminal offence, then you should be given a "sentence", like a long period of being banned. Permanently banned is a bit harsh, if you have changed your ways.
kamikazecatninja
UK new
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Total Earnings: $0.31
Cheaters should be punished for modifiying their games, characters/classes etc.. You have an unfair advantage over others.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom